This is what the Love Island series four cast are up to now

One of them was in a pantomime!!

Love Island series four in 2018 was arguably the best season ever. Who could forget about Georgia being loyal? Or when the legend that is Megan Barton-Hanson entered the villa? And when Jack asked Dani what time her flight was? Iconic.

At the moment we’re on series six of Love Island, which if we’re being honest, isn’t that great. It’s really lacking the drama we got from series four. The Islanders brought the tension and tears. And now outside the villa the series four Islanders are creating more arguments, break ups and recouplings than the Callums and Shaughnas of today.

Since 2018, a lot of shit has gone down. Georgia lost a lot of money to a conman boyfriend, Wes is dating Arabella Chi and Kaz ‘killed’ a crab? Madness.

Here’s what’s happened to the Love Island series four cast since they left the villa:

Dani Dyer

via Instagram @danidyerxx

Dani Dyer has definitely achieved the most out of all the islanders since leaving the villa in 2018. After she and Jack won, she designed an In The Style collection, wrote a disastrous book and climbed Mount Kilimanjaro for charity.

Dani appeared in the stage version of Nativity alongside her dad and Sharon Osborne. Dani and her dad also presented True Love or True Lies on MTV back in October.

Jack and Dani got their own three episode reality show after winning Love Island. However they broke up shortly before the episodes aired and then quickly got back together for promo and finally broke up for good a few months later.

via Instagram @danidyerxx

After the breakup Dani got back together with her boyfriend from before Love Island, Sammy.

Dani has recently released her own range with Vaseline and moved out of home. Oh, and she admitted she won’t drink tap water because she thinks that’s how the government will kill us.

Jack Fincham

via Instagram @jack_charlesf

After his split with Dani, Jack appeared on Celebs Go Dating. He’s currently training to be a boxer and has set up a clothing brand called ‘Rey’ which has less than 10,000 Instagram followers.

Jack has also done a number of tragic sponsored post for Three UK alongside Laura Anderson in a very cringe advert where she’s an air hostess and he’s topless on a plane. I wouldn’t advise watching.

via Instagram @jack_charlesf

Most recently Jack has become a dad to a baby girl Blossom. Jack announced last week on his Instagram his daughter had been born. Jack is co-parenting his daughter with her mother, his friend Casey Ranger.

Laura Anderson

via Instagram @lauraanderson1x

Since leaving Love Island, where Laura finished second with Paul, the pair have broken up. It was alleged Paul had faked the entire relationship and had a girlfriend in New York. 

Laura soon moved onto to 2015 Love Island winner Max Morley, but they broke up a few months into dating.

via Instagram @lauraanderson1x

Laura currently has a podcast with BBC Sounds, she’s running a lifestyle and fitness website and does a lot of sponsored fashion posts. Her face has also changed quite a bit and fans have been commenting on her transformation.

Paul Knops

via Instagram @paulknopsie

Paul and Laura broke up and now he just models full time and looks quite fit.

via Instagram @paulknopsie

Kaz Crossley

via Instagram @kazcrossley

Kaz and Josh broke up a good few months after Love Island ended. She then started dating Theo from Love Island season three, and the two of them post a lot of couple pics on their Instagrams.

They’ve also managed to turn their relationship into a money maker as they’ve done a sports collection for George at Asda.

via Instagram @kazcrossley

Kaz is mainly an influencer now, although she came under fire for a picture she took in a trip to Thailand.

Kaz picked up a white crab and placed it on a black rock for a photo. The crab was left exposed on the rock and eaten by a monkey. Kaz shared the story and many followers commented she had killed the crab.

Josh Denzel

via Instagram @joshdenzel

Josh honestly looks like he’s living his best life. Apart from throwing some shade at Theo after he got a champagne cork in the eye, Josh has avoided the spotlight.

His Instagram is full of trips, interviews with sportsmen and just loads of pictures of him hanging out with fellow Islanders.

via Instagram @joshdenzel

Megan Barton Hanson

via Instagram @meganbartonhanson_

Megan’s life has been so full of drama since she left the villa. When Wes appeared on Dancing on Ice last year, Megan had some serious beef with his skating partner. Megan announced her breakup with Wes in a very Gwyneth Paltrow conscious uncoupling kind of vibe and asked for their hamster’s privacy.

Megan apparently went on a date with Charlie Brake and stole his hamster. She also appeared on Celebs Go Dating and was rumoured to be dating Chloe Sims’ sister when on the show.

via Instagram @meganbartonhanson_

Megan is now a fake tan ambassador and is dating Chelcee Grimes.

Wes Nelson

via Instagram @wes.nelson

Wes finished as runner up of Dancing on Ice. He also competed in X Factor Celebrity in that tragic Love Island band alongside Eyal, Samira and Zara, where they finished in eighth place. Yikes.

Wes is now dating Arabella Chi from last year’s Love Island and does sponsored posts for BoohooMan.

via Instagram @wes.neslon

Alexandra Crane

via Instagram @alexandralouise_

Since leaving Love Island and avoiding a relationship with Dr. Alex, Alexandra Crane has caused a little bit of drama. She and Dan Osborne reportedly kissed, making it another time Dan had allegedly cheated on Jacqueline.

Alexandra moved on from the drama and was dating an estate agent until December last year when they split up.

via Instagram @alexandralouise_

Alexandra has been on a major weight loss plan and worked hard in the gym. She’s now selling weight loss plans as part of her job as an influencer.

Dr. Alex

via Instagram @dralexgeorge

After Love Island, Dr. Alex was allowed to go back to working in a hospital. He also appeared on Celebrity Masterchef where he made a lot of healthy dishes.

Alex is going out with a very fit grad Amelia Bath, who is a dancer and personal trainer. They have been together for over a year now.

via Instagram @dralexgeorge

Alex has his own podcast and occasionally appears on ITV programmes giving out health tips.

Laura Lou Crane

via Instagram @lauraloucrane

Laura Crane and Jack Fowler split a few months after leaving Love Island. Laura has mainly stayed out of the spotlight apart from when she got sepsis and it made headline news.

Laura started dating Tristan from Made in Chelsea a year ago but they split after a number of months together.

via Instagram @lauraloucrane

Jack Fowler

via Instagram @_jackfowler_

Jack appeared on Celebs Go Dating after he and Laura broke up. He appears to spend most of his time looking fit on Instagram and is an influencer managed by Simon Webbe.

Last year he was spotted with Joanna from the recent series of Love Island. It was rumoured the two were seeing each other as he picked her up from the airport after she was dumped from the villa. However they both denied these claims.

via Instagram @_jackfowler_

Georgia Steel

via Instagram @geesteelx

Georgia Steel has certainly been busy since she finished Love Island series four. Georgia and Sam Bird split up after he found out she stayed at her ex’s house and allegedly been exchanging sexts with him.

Georgia has since been out with a man who had spent four years in jail for impersonating a footballer. It then got even worse when he apparently stole thousands of pounds from her.

via Instagram @geesteelx

Aside from all her dating, Georgia has appeared on nearly every reality show going: Celebs On The Ranch, Celebs Go Dating, Celeb Coach Trip and the US version of Ex on the Beach.

She has also done a number of tragic sponsored posts like car air fresheners and is reportedly engaged to an Ibiza Weekender after only dating him for a month.

Sam Bird

via Instagram @samrobertbird

After the Georgia disaster relationship, Sam moved onto music and according to his Instagram bio he’s a ‘dj/producer’. He shockingly produced a tragic track based off of Fyre Fest. No I’m not kidding, I wish I was.

He’s recently gone Instagram official with his girlfriend who is an American MTV reality star.

via Instagram @samrobertbird

Ellie Brown

via Instagram @brown.elle

Ellie has not stopped since she left the villa. Ellie and Charlie had very public dramatic breakup, including moments when he chucked her and her clothes out of his house and reportedly cheated on her.

Ellie has recently starred in Ex on the Beach, and was apparently in a relationship with Michael from last year’s Love Island before breaking up recently.

via Instagram @brown.elle

She’s a full time influencer and her face has changed quite a bit too. 

Charlie Brake

via Instagram @charliebrake1

After he and Ellie broke up Charlie was reported to have got with Ferne McCann multiple times. Charlie is also appearing on Ex on the Beach and is said to have an explosive row with Ellie. 

When the Conservative Party won the election in December 2019, Charlie bragged it would protect his inheritance.

via Instagram @charliebrake1

Work wise Charlie hasn’t been up to much. But who needs to work when you’re set to inherit a fortune? Charlie has been travelling the world and looks like he’s having a great time. Not jealous at all.

Samira Mighty

via Instagram @samiramighty

Samira walked from the villa in order to be with Frankie, who ended up cheating on her multiple times and the pair broke up soon after Love Island.

Since then Samira appeared on X Factor Celebrity and is currently dating Alex Dean from Ibiza Weekender, and they look very happy and I’m very happy for her!!

via Instagram @alex.dean94

Adam Collard

via Instagram @adamcollard

Who could forget when we thought Adam was the biggest Love Island villain? Now I’d probably do anything to get the level of drama he caused back.

After he and Zara broke up, Adam was in a relationship with an Irish fitness blogger Sarah Godfrey until they recently split in January.

via Instagram @adamcollard

He’s now a full time fitness influencer. Adam has his a YouTube channel, a fitness app and owns a gym .

Zara McDermott

via Instagram @zara_mcdermott

After her breakup with Adam, Zara was reported to be dating Olly Murs, but apparently dumped him because he was ‘too old’ and she didn’t want to put off other men.

So she’s with Sam Thompson and appeared on Made in Chelsea. They go on lots of holidays together and look pretty loved up for a reality star couple.

via Instagram @zara_mcdermott

Zara also appeared on X Factor Celebrity and is a full time influencer.

Eyal Booker

via Instagram @eyalbooker

Eyal is definitely even more fit than when he was in the villa. After he left Love Island he quickly signed up to Celebs Go Dating and recreated his tragic pop band days by being in Love Island band.

He’s now dating model Delilah Belle. She’s the daughter of Lisa Rinna, one of the Real Housewives. Delilah and Eyal are both incredibly fit. Think about how beautiful their children would be?

via Instagram @eyalbooker

Rosie Williams

via Instagram @rosieawilliams

Remember when Rosie and Megan did that photoshoot in front of the boys to show them what they were missing? What a time to be alive.

Now Rosie is dating a banker who avoided jail for the death of a man he hit with a car. She also looks quite different and basically does sponsored fashion posts.

via Instagram @rosieawilliams

Charlie Frederick

via Instagram @charliefrederick_

Charlie is basically a full time influencer/ model. His ex was Lucie who went on last year’s Love Island and he claimed she had just gone on there for fame. Which is a pretty ironic for a guy whose entire career is based off his five days in the villa.

Charlie was even more salty when Arabella went in the villa. Charlie claimed they were still together and had been texting only a few days before she went in. He shared the screenshots and was not happy.

via Instagram @charliefrederick_

Hayley Hughes

via Instagram @hayleyhughes.xx

Oh Hayley, the girl who literally knew nothing and became mates with Nigel Farage for a very short time. She’s now a full time influencer and posts a lot of fit pictures.

Hayley was dating DJ Tom Zanetti for a few months before they broke up.

via Instagram @hayleyhughes.xx

Niall Aslam

via Instagram @niallaslam

Niall walked out of the villa after nine days and came out and said he had Aspergers. Since his short time on Love Island series four Niall has done some tragic sponsored posts and is the first Islander to appear in a pantomime. Yeah it’s reached that level of tragic.

Niall was Aladdin in Wrexham’s pantomime and his niece and nephew appeared to have a great time so that’s what matters.

via Instagram @niallaslam

Kendall Rae Knight

via Instagram @kendallraeknight

So Kendall is another full time influencer , who is going out with a mid league footballer. Oh and she kissed Eyal in the pool during the Xmas special.

via Instagram @kendallraeknight