Senate House fifth floor reopens as Bristol SU offices, taking over student study space

Meet the local team

Bristol Men’s Hockey Club suspended over pending investigation into its ‘club culture’

The suspension is effective immediately while an investigation into the culture of the club takes place

PETA protest use of ‘cruel’ forced swim test by Bristol University outside Beacon House

The animal rights group called for the university to end the ‘cruel’ test which has been condemned by 400 academics and scientists

Extinction Rebellion Bristol occupy Wills Memorial Building entrance in pro-Palestine protest

The group argued the university’s partnerships make it ‘complicit to the genocide in Palestine’

Wednesday Night Fever: Imagining the future of Fishies at different Bristol clubs

If you’re still mourning the loss of Gravity, you’re not alone

The Luke Littler effect has hit Bristol Uni as popularity of darts soars amongst students

The number of Darts Society members has grown nearly three fold since the World Darts Championships

Nine of the most humbling experiences a Bristol Uni student could possibly face

Getting on the U1 as a second year is an awful experience

Search continues for university graduate who went missing after Bristol house party

22-year-old Jack O’Sullivan has now been missing for five weeks

The Bristol Tab needs you: Apply to be a part of the 2024-2025 editorial team

Applications close on Saturday 20th April

Would you like a bag?: The Bristol student-led theatre company bound for Edinburgh Fringe

The witty and relatable play dissects all the outrageous conversations we have in corner shops as young adults at university

Pro-Palestine students end occupation of Bristol Uni management building after four weeks

The occupation ended due to ‘the issuance of a possession order and setting of a court date’