Challengers behind the scenes

These vibey Challengers behind the scenes pics will make you want to start playing tennis

Okay but the VIBES? Immaculate

Whilst we’re all still recovering from the emotional rollercoaster from literally one of if not the best film of the year, Challengers, everyone has started truly obsessing over the show’s cast, and especially the relationship between Zendaya, Mike Faist and Josh O’Connor. Like I genuinely would have done ANYTHING to be a part of this film and watch it all get made. Like seriously cast me as a tennis racket I’m not fussy.

But not only do they all have amazing chemistry on screen, but it also looks like they just had a good ol’ time filming the whole thing and these vibey Challengers behind the scenes pics prove it:

Okay but like I need to be there

Via TikTok

History was created with the churros scene moments after this 

Okay but all of their POVs dropping when?? 

Soo who is the dog and why wasn’t he in the film! 

Via TikTok

I must know what’s happening here 

I will never recover from this 

New lockscreen x

All of Zendaya’s looks in this film are truly chef’s kiss 

Via TikTok

Getting those greens in! 

Via TikTok

Lives were changed 

Via TikTok

Our queen Tashi 

Josh O’Connor supremacy 

Challengers behind the scenes

Am crying!

Challengers behind the scenes

Via TikTok

WHERE can I find this hat

Challengers behind the scenes

Via TikTok

I would also get this tattoo x 

Challengers behind the scenes

Not the Anastasia brow products! 

Challengers behind the scenes

Via TikTok

Challengers is in cinemas now. For more like these Challengers behind the scenes pics and all the latest Netflix drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.