Challengers cast Mike Faist

Obsessed with Art in Challengers? Here’s where else you can watch Mike Faist

Or you can just watch the Challengers churro scene on repeat, your choice

If you watched Challengers over the weekend you’ve probably wanted to rewatch it a million times over, start-up tennis, eat some churros and find out more about Mike Faist, the guy who plays Art.

We’ve already wowed at Josh O’Connor in The Crown and of course Zendaya in literally anything she’s been in, but what about Mike Faist?

Before moving into onscreen acting Mike has been in huge Broadway and West End shows. He made his stage debut in the 2012 production of Newsies as Morris Delancey, before joining the cast of Dear Evan Hansen as Connor Murphy in 2016. Starring alongside Ben Platt, Mike appeared in the musical for two years – even winning a Grammy.

Then last year he went back to his theatre roots and performed in a West End production of Brokeback Mountain.

So, aside from theatre, here’s what other movies and TV shows you can watch Challengers’ Mike Faist in:

West Side Story

Mike Faist’s first big movie was in the Steven Spielberg film adaptation of West Side Story alongside Ariana DeBose, Rachel Zegler and Ansel Elgort.

He plays Riff in the film musical, Tony’s best friend and leader of the Jets gang. Mike’s role in this film landed him a BAFTA nomination for Best Actor in a Supporting Role.

The Bikeriders

Last year, Mike Faist played Danny in The Bikeriders, a film set in 1960s Chicago which follows a motorcycle club called the Vandals. The film stars some other massive actors including Austin Butler, Jodie Comer and Tom Hardy.

Panic

Challengers cast Mike Faist

Um hello, the brown hair?! Mike Faist also appeared in the American teen drama Panic based on the 2015 novel of the same name. The series follow 23 grads who participate in the annual Panic competition which allows them to escape their small Texas town of Carp with a cash price of $50,000. Mike plays Dodge Mason the new guy in Carp who takes part in the competition.

Pinball: The Man Who Saved the Game

Challengers cast Mike Faist

Nah, I’m refusing to believe this is our boy Mike right now?? But indeed it is as he played Roger in Pinball: The Man Who Saved the Game, a film based on true events around the story of Roger Sharpe, GQ journalist and real-life “pinball wizard” who in 1976 helped overturn New York City’s 35-year ban on pinball. Mike plays Roger himself.