Image may contain: Dating, Hair, Face, Clothing, Apparel, Girl, Blonde, Female, Kid, Human, Person, Teen, Woman, Child

Dani Dyer has already got a new boyfriend, and it’s her ex!!

She broke up with Jack a few weeks ago

Dani Dyer, from Love Island 2018, has already got a new boyfriend after splitting with Jack Fincham just weeks ago. She’s been pictured out with a new guy, who is her ex boyfriend!!!

Her boyfriend is Sammy Kimmence, and he’s already sharing loved up pics of them together on his Instagram. He shared one picture of them from over the bank holiday weekend, captioned: “Me and my dan ?”.

Image may contain: Dani Dyer new boyfriend, Dani Dyer, boyfriend, Love island, Love island 2018, Sammy Kimmence, Apparel, Clothing, Drinking, Night Life, Indoors, Interior Design, Alcohol, Party, Beverage, Drink, Bar Counter, Pub, Skin, Human, Person

via Instagram @sk_2796

In pictures from The Sun, Dani Dyer and stockbroker Sammy are kissing whilst out drinking in London. Sammy is also said to be “sharing small sachets of a mystery substance with pals” when he was out with Dani.

According to The Sun, an onlooker said: “Dani and Sammy were drinking and having a great time, and made no secret of being back together.

“Dani couldn’t keep her hands off him and the feeling was clearly totally mutual – they kissed for ages before heading off as a group, but he seemed to be keen to pass something to one of his male friends before they went.”

Dani has also shared a picture of them together on her Instagram.

Dani Dyer new boyfriend, Dani Dyer, boyfriend, Sammy Kimmence, Instagram, Love Island, who is, couple,

via Instagram @danidyerxx

Dani Dyer and Sammy Kimmence dated a year before she went on Love Island. They were together for around a year.

Dani won Love Island 2018 with Jack Fincham, and Jack has been liking tweets about Dani’s new romance. One tweet he liked said: “She obviously used Jack for fame.”

Another said: “One of her ex’s did say she was all about fame and I think Jack was always more into her then she was into him and I think that’s why she unfollowed Jack’s parents she’s not who I thought she was.”

A third read: “True colours always shows in the end. She always put Jack down and kept complaining about everything he did like she was Miss perfect.”

Image may contain: Dani Dyer new boyfriend, Dani Dyer, Jack Fincham, Love Island, Love Island 2018, news, updates, Female, Sleeve, Train Station, Terminal, Train, Vehicle, Transportation, Human, Person, Robe, Evening Dress, Fashion, Gown, Apparel, Clothing

via Instagram @danidyerxx

Jack and Dani split three weeks ago. Jack announced their split on his Instagram story. He said: “There is no easy way to say this and it isn’t going to be an easy time but me and Dani are not in a relationship anymore. We will always care a lot for each other and have love for each other and I mean that from the bottom of my heart and I wish her nothing but happiness.

“We have some amazing memories together and have been through a lot but sometimes things aren’t meant to be and we really did try to make it work but it unfortunately didn’t and that’s life. That’s all I have to say, a break up is hard enough as it is for both of us let alone in the public eye so I hope everyone is considerate and understands this.”