Love Island 2019 is coming, and these are the rumoured contestants!!

Who else is starting a countdown?

Love Island 2019 is right around the corner – and in all honesty, I don't think anyone is ready. Zara and Adam from the last season have just broken up, and Jack and Dani are the only remaining couple. Megan Barton-Hanson is still causing drama with her ex Wes, and I'm still shook Charlie apparently cheated on Ellie. But, the new series is coming – so it's time to get prepared.

Love Island 2018 was a wild ride. Remember when Laura was coupled up with Wes? How Georgia went from being a national treasure, to public enemy number one? How Megan went around kissing everyone to see if she fancied them? Jack Fincham's ex turned up! Everyone turned on Dr Alex, and the boys moved to Casa Amore? Not to mention there was a bunch of new girls in the villa too. And that video that showed Georgia clearly kissing new Jack! You could go on forever, it was a rollercoaster of a summer.

Image may contain: Love Island 2019, rumoured contestants, start date, islanders, Love Island, Dani Dyer, Jack Fincham, ITV2, Portrait, Photography, Photo, Female, Apparel, Clothing, Family, Face, People, Human, Person

We miss you guys x

But that aside, here's everything we know about the NEW series!!!

Who are the rumoured Love Island 2019 contestants?

Love Island 2019 may be a few months away yet, but there are already rumoured contestants!! These are the faces that could be on our screens every night:

Braelin Kail

20-year-old Braelin Kail is the first rumoured Love Island 2019 contestant. The American social media star claims she's been approached by Love Island producers who want her as a member of this series' cast.

Braelin has 21,000 followers on Twitter, and almost 9,000 Instagram followers. The model tweeted: "I really just got asked to be on the show Love Island…"

Braelin Kail has also recently confirmed she is bisexual, so if she did enter the villa this would prove that rumours the show will be accepting all sexualities in a bid to be more diverse are true.

View this post on Instagram

honestly she needs a little lovin

A post shared by braelin kail peery (@ohkailno) on

Ercan Ramadan

View this post on Instagram

This place 🙌🏽🏝

A post shared by E R C A N (@ercan_ram) on

Ercan Ramadan is the boyfriend of Geordie Shore star, Vicky Pattison. He has sparked rumours that Love Island 2019 will consider Z-list celebrities, as he has apparently "had the call" from producers.

View this post on Instagram

Chilling with the Smurf 👀🍹

As well as dating Vicky, Ercan works on a building site and is pals with Love Island 2018 winner, Jack Fincham. If you're confused as to how he can be with Vicky but still go in the villa, don't worry because I am too.

Jane Park

Jane Park may look familiar to you, as she's known as the girl that won £1million on the Euro millions aged just 17. She's 23 now, and is one of the people that has been spoken about, with the possibility of her entering the Love Island 2019 villa.

A source told The Sun: "Jane has made it clear she is on the lookout for the perfect guy and reckons Love Island is a great place to start."

"Chiefs approached her before but Jane didn’t feel ready. She's single now and feels the time is right to explore options.

"She loved last year's show and thinks it might give her something long-lasting."

Sairah Pinnock

Sairah is the older sister of Leigh-Anne Pinnock from Little Mix, and is already verified on Instagram with 78k followers.

A Love Island insider has told The Sun: "Sairah is one of the Love Island reserves who could be thrown into the mix at any time during one of the episodes.

"She's had her fair share of bad relationships so is well and truly on the look-out for love and a long-term relationship."

Ethan Allen

Sairah is not the only famous sibling amongst the rumoured Love Island 2019 contestants. Ethan Allen, the younger brother of Love Island 2017's Gabby Allen, is a name that gets thrown around a lot. He was rumoured for the show last year too, and featured in the 2017 edition to see Gabby – which is when viewers called for him to be a contestant.

View this post on Instagram

Goaaaaaa STRAIGHT.

A post shared by Ethan Allen (@eeallen_) on

The Leeds grad, who was named as Leeds' most eligible bachelor, is said to have not wanted to enter the show at the time, but a source has told The Sun: "Producers were keen to get him on board and he's been in for a couple of meetings.

"He's not fully on board yet, and it's too early to say who's definitely going on the show, but he's in talks and Gabby is encouraging him to do it."

Could this year be his year?

Amelia Goodman

View this post on Instagram

Evil 👿

A post shared by Amelia Goodman (@amelia_goodman) on

Amelia Goodman's entire family seem to love Z-list fame. Her sister Chloe Goodman was on Ex on the Beach and Celebrity Big Brother, and her other sister Lauryn Goodman is a verified Instagram influencer.

Amelia is also a verified Instagram influencer, from Brighton. She has 22k followers. She was a hot favourite for Love Island 2018, but never entered, so there is speculation she could be an entry this year.

Durham University students, apparently

Just last week, Fabios bar in Durham confirmed ITV's Love Island producers were scouting for the show in the city. The bar is popular with students, so a few could be amongst the contestants this year.

Who else was rumoured for last year's series?

Last year there were multiple people rumoured to be contestants, but they never entered the villa. This included YouTuber Katie Snooks, Lady Colin Campbell's son, Dima Ziadie, glamour model Carla Howe, and Taylor Ward, daughter of Dawn Ward from The Real Housewives of Cheshire. Could this year be their year?

Dani Dyer was rumoured and then confirmed for the show well before the start date, so early rumours are always people to watch.

Image may contain: Love Island 2019, Love Island, cast, People, Water, Skin, Female, Spring Break, Swimwear, Bikini, Tourist, Vacation, Human, Person, Clothing, Apparel

The Love Island 2018 cast

When is the Love Island 2019 start date?

There is no official start date yet, but last year it started on Monday 4th June, so it is expected to be a similar time this year too.

How to apply to be on the show

Applications for Love Island 2019 are now open, and you can apply here.