Race Across the World series four Instagrams

A look inside the Instagrams of the Race Across the World series four cast

Believe it or not, they all do actually have a life outside of the show

Race Across the World has taken over as the best show on telly right now and this year’s cast are starting to come out of their shells. Travelling from Sapporo on Japan’s northernmost island to Lombok in Indonesia, the audience are really starting to get to know the cast of series three of the BBC show and wanting to know more about what they’re like when they’re not travelling the world.

Whilst there’s only so much you can learn about someone through a TV screen, you can infer a lot about someone from the state of their Instagram page – and some of the cast members have mega active accounts. Here’s a look inside the Instagrams of the series four cast of Race Across the World.

Alfie Watts

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Alfie (@_alfiewatts_)

Instagram: @_alfiewatts_ 

Alfie mainly uses his Instagram to share photos from his travels, which he has seem done a lot of. He has photos on his account from when he visited Greenland, Jordan, Samoa, Tenerife, Malta, Norway, Sweden, Spain and Brazil.

Owen Wood

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Owen Wood (@owen.wood02)

Instagram: @owen.wood02

Owen only has seven photos on his Instagram account with his first post only made last year in 2023 from a trip he went on with Alfie to Brazil.

Brydie Bailey

Instagram: @brydiebailey98

Brydie is the most active on Instagram out of the whole Race Across the World series four cast, having made nearly 700 posts. Brydie shares all aspects of her life on her account from travelling to spending time with friends and family to living her everyday life.

James Mukherjee

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by @jamesmukherjee1

Instagram: @jamesmukherjee1

Jame isn’t that active Instagram with six of his recent posts just about being on the BBC show and not having posted before that since 2022. The photos he does have on his account are from holidays, hanging out with his friends and spending time with his dog, a brown Labrador.

Betty Mukherjee

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Betty (@bettymuk_)

Instagram: @bettymuk_

Betty is very active on Instragram, having shared over 530 posts. Her Instagram is clearly well thought out as the posts are very aesthetic. She mostly posts photos of her travels, life at home with her family or spending time with her boyfriend Dan.

Isabel

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Isabel (@issyr98)

Instagram: @issyr98

Isabel has been on Instagram for over eight years having shared her first photo in 2016. Her first ever post was actually a photo of her and her mum Eugenie. Too cute!

Race Across the World is currently airing on Wednesday nights at 9pm on BBC one. For more like this Race Across the World series four cast Instagrams and all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

The ages of the Race Across the World series four cast, from oldest to youngest

Snowboarding instructor to a pilot: The day jobs of the Race Across the World season four cast

One year on, this is what the cast of Race Across the World series three is up to now