Applications for Love Island 2019 are NOW OPEN

You know you want to

2019 could potentially be the best year ever, as applications for this year's Love Island are now officially open.

Last year's show had over 85,000 applications – which was more than the amount of people that applied to go to Oxford and Cambridge universities – so if you're thinking of applying, make it good.

If you think you have what it takes to live in a luxury villa in the hope of finding love, you can apply here.

This year, it has been announced the producers will also be looking to introduce non-binary and intersexual contestants – the show has been criticised in the past for being selective of its contestants. Last year, it was argued that colourism was the real reason why Samira Mighty wasn't being picked by the male contestants.

Applicants have to be 18 or over, and fill out an application form. The closing date for submitting the form is April 30th, 2019.

View this post on Instagram

Best friend ❤️ my love ❤️

A post shared by ZARA MCDERMOTT (@zara_mcdermott) on

So if you think you could be one half of the next Megan and Wes, posting tragic sponsored Instagram posts, cheating on each other, splitting up and then getting back together, all for publicity – then now is your chance.

Apply here.