Image may contain: Selfie, Portrait, Photography, Photo, Electronics, Mobile Phone, Cell Phone, Phone, Face, Human, Person

Jack and Dani are BACK TOGETHER

This is so confusing wtf

Dani Dyer's dad, Danny Dyer, has confirmed the Love Island 2018 couple are back together.

On Thursday, Dani announced her and Jack Fincham had broken up, on her Instagram story, saying the relationship was “not meant to be long term”. There was then confusion as Dani deleted the post, and the pair were seen still commenting on each other's Instagram posts. It was then revealed in a leaked recording of Jack having a conversation with a friend in a pub, that the break up had all been for publicity.

Now, Danny Dyer has spoken out on The Jonathan Ross show and said the couple are actually still together.

Image may contain: Face, Alphabet, Word, Text

Dani put this message on her Instagram before deleting it

Danny is on the show that airs this weekend, but what was said during recording has been leaked, and Danny says: "I just want to put something to bed. She hasn’t split up with Jack, that’s all bullshit, that is.

"Jon, they’ve had a row. They’ve had a row, she’s got a bit emotional and I think she has whacked that [message] up and immediately regretted it.

"You know what women are like. I’m just saying she got a little bit irate, screaming and shouting, the ultimate way to punish him maybe. I don’t know what was going on but I can tell you now, they’re sweet."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BojqGjgHEb5

Jonathan then asks: "So we can establish then, Jack and Dani are definitely back together?"

To which Danny replies: "They’re sweet as. They’ve had a little argument as we all do, we all have tear ups.

"Don’t declare nothing to the world, I’ve told her this. That was my bit of fatherly advice. It is okay, it is all sweet."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq3LaSRgupB

IS ANYONE ELSE CONFUSED?!

All we know so far is: The couple split on Thursday, Jack was said to be "desperate" to rekindle the relationship, the pair continued to comment on each other's Instagrams, and then it was revealed that Dani had dumped Jack for the publicity.

Any more information, The Tab will update you ?