They all low-key hate each other, so here are the remaining Love Island 2024 couples ranked

Meet the local team

He’s been in almost everything, so here’s a ranking of all Zac Efron’s highest paying roles

He got paid $8 million to be topless in most of Neighbours

MAFS UK relationships cast

A peek inside all the adorable new and existing romantic relationships of the MAFS UK cast

Could we be hearing wedding bells soon?

Strictly training video

Resurfaced Strictly training video shows pro calling partner a ‘lazy cow’ and ‘fat belly’

‘Unless she’s actually physically broken a rib, I don’t care’

Katy Perry backlash controversies

All the controversies and backlash Katy Perry’s had before the Woman’s World drama

She’s made multiple nasty digs at Britney Spears

Jace dies House Dragon

I’m in denial already, but here’s how Jace tragically dies in the House of the Dragon books

We’re going to lose a mewing icon

Wil shares which scenes with Uma Love Island 2024 cut

Wil reveals two heartbreaking scenes Love Island cut that completely change his time with Uma

He planned 100 roses for Uma but production said to wait until tomorrow…knowing he was getting dumped

Alys Rivers House Dragon

Omg, you’ll never believe who Alys Rivers has a baby with in the House of the Dragon books

I’m actually in shock

brat song uni

This is exactly which Brat song each UK uni would be based on vibes and vibes alone

Talk talk would be anyone BUT Oxbridge. You guys have said enough

Gypsy Rose pregnancy

‘My dad is gonna kill me’: Gypsy Rose Blanchard shares her initial reaction to pregnancy

‘The way my mother parented me is definitely not the way I’m going to be’

Sophie Ellis-Bextor called Strictly a ‘cult’ with ‘no help’ years before investigation claims

‘There’s no emotional care at all’