It’s settled: This is exactly what meal deal each of the England Euro 2024 squad would be

euro 2024 england meal deals

Meet the local team

Katy Perry music return

The dead on arrival disaster of Katy Perry’s return to music: How did she get it so wrong?

Her female empowerment anthem Woman’s World has arrived to nothing but boos, dragging and cancellation

Influencer Auschwitz outfit

‘Tone deaf’: Influencer called out for posting her outfit inspiration for visiting Auschwitz

‘This is one of the most spiritually bankrupt things I’ve seen in a LONG time’

house of the dragon love lives

A cheeky peek inside the real life love lives of all the House of the Dragon cast members

I’m praying that Ewan Mitchell is single

Gypsy Rose baby

Um, Gypsy Rose Blanchard just shared her whole sex timeline to prove the father of her baby

‘Left Ryan March 23rd, had a period April 17th. Made love with Ken and only him April 27, 28, 29, 30’

Georgia Steel get ready with me for mosque TikTok video

Georgia Steel is being dragged for ‘get ready with me for the mosque’ video in Abu Dhabi

‘This is the little outfit… for the mosque’

George Martin House of the Dragon dragged

George R. R. Martin has dragged Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon for big errors

‘Ignore canon, and the world you’ve created comes apart like tissue paper’

Uma and Wil make first adorable posts and statements since leaving Love Island together

‘I am so full of joy right now’

vampire diaries side hustles

Supplements, bourbon and wine: All the surprising side hustles of The Vampire Diaries cast

Ian and Paul even went into business together

From fashion to ghosting, these are all the glaring red flags of the Bridgerton characters

Anthony Bridgerton is a serial ghoster and Kate deserves better

Gypsy Rose Kardashian

All the craziest moments from Gypsy Rose Blanchard’s appearance on The Kardashians

The crossover of the century