A definitive ranking of House of the Dragon characters, from power hungry to downright evil

Meet the local team

young sheldon still friends

Now that Young Sheldon is officially ever, this is who from the cast is still friends

Growing up together on screen seemingly creates bonds for life

Glastonbury footwear vibe

What your choice of Glastonbury footwear categorically says about your overall vibe

Can’t wait to see your obnoxious Crocs seeping with mud

Queen Charlotte cast shows

Here’s where to watch the Queen Charlotte cast next because the mini series wasn’t enough

Randomly, so many of them have been in Harry Potter

Bridgerton historical inaccuracies

All of the completely unforgivable historical inaccuracies in Bridgerton season three

Still not over the acrylic nails

Cressida Cowper Bridgerton

Here’s what tragically ends up happening next to Cressida in the Bridgerton books

It’s not a happy ending for her

sexiest Euros players

The sexiest Euros 2024 players you can stare at whilst pretending to watch the game

With Jack Grealish missing from the England squad the sexiest player award is up for grabs

Kids from the iconic Cadbury eyebrows dance advert now

15 years on, this is what the kids from the iconic Cadbury eyebrows advert are up to now

They’re still in touch!

House Dragon Jaehaerys death

Omg, it turns out Jaehaerys’ death was way more graphic in the House of the Dragon books

The showrunner thought what happened in the book was ‘too over the top’

Inside Grace from Love Island 2024’s incredibly boujie Manchester penthouse home

Ummm, I’m jealous?!

luke newton relationship history

From co-stars to models, read and weep over Luke Newton’s complete relationship timeline

No, he’s not single and yes, I have cried about it