MAFS UK couples still together

All the MAFS UK couples who are adorably still together from over the years of the show

There is hope after all!

It’s always nice to see there are some MAFS UK couples who are still together, because sometimes it seems all the show ever brings is arguments and drama. But some couples have been together for years now, with certain couples even legally getting married and having children together. It’s all very wholesome.

So, let’s have a look at all the MAFS UK couples who are adorably still together from season five to the previous season, and get the tissues ready because it’s going to get emotional

Paul and Tasha

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tasha Jay (@itstashajay)

Out of all the original couples from the 2023 series of MAFS UK Paul and Tasha are the only ones still together. They’ve been supporting each other ever since leaving the experiment, as well as attending lots of fancy premiers together.

Earlier this year the pair revealed they would be moving in together, with Tasha telling Grazia: “Paul’s gonna move up north, he’s gonna be a northerner.”

Paul added: “I’m used to moving about in life so I’m looking forward to it. But up north, that’s the first time for me. I don’t know how I feel about it – the accents!”

Shona and Matt

Whilst Shona was originally paired with Brad during MAFS UK 2023, and Matt with Adrienne the pair actually ended up hitting it off after the first reunion.

They told OK! Magazine at the time that they had an “instant attraction” to each other at the reunion and Matt asked Shona out for coffee soon afterwards.

They recently moved into a new house together and are currently in the process of renovating it, something Shona is documenting on her TikTok. They also got an adorable Italian greyhound puppy together and spent this summer travelling around Italy before attending one of their close friend’s weddings. Very chic!

Zoe and Jenna

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jenna Robinson (@jennarobo)

Zoe and Jenna were the first lesbian couple to ever appear on MAFS UK during the 2022 series, and as couples go they’re very much still together. Two years after first appearing on the show the pair adorably announced their engagement to each other.

Jenna revealed: “We’ve been keeping a little secret… A week ago the absolute love of my life asked me to marry her. From me being a little slow on the uptake, thinking Zoe had just gone a little overboard for date night to Bobo setting himself on fire, it was perfect and chaotic and just very ‘us.’

“Not to be clichĂŠ but I genuinely didn’t think that this type of love actually existed, to have someone who loves you, cares and respects you as much as you do them, is the most incredible feeling.. and now I get to marry my best friend instead of a stranger!

“I guess we have a particular TV show to thank for setting us up on the wildest first date ever.. so thank you @e4mafsuk @e4grams. I adore you @zoeclifton.. We are going to make the cutest little old married lesbian couple ever!!! And what a way to celebrate Pride month.

Tayah and Adam

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tayah Aveling (@tayahvictoria)

Tayah and Adam are another of the MAFS UK couples who are still together and are a huge success story. They met in the 2021 series and announced the birth of their daughter in 2022, going on to get legally married the year after.

Tayah told OK! Magazine about their wedding day, revealing: “It was such a beautiful day, everything went so amazingly well. But I think because I held it together during the day, it all hit me later on and I got quite emotional.”

They’re honestly living their most wholesome family life and I’m here for it.

Michelle and Owen

Michelle and Owen met in season five of MAFS UK in 2020 and since then they’ve legally married and had their first baby, Jess, in 2023. The pair revealed: “The best Christmas gift in the world. So overwhelmed with messages and kindness from everyone, thank you all so much.”

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.