The wages of the current Love Is Blind cast before the show prove who should want a prenup

If Taylor doesn’t want to, I’ll marry Garrett

No matter how much the cast members say they want an emotional connection based on nothing but that, the talk of money always comes up on Love Is Blind. Every year, including during season seven, Love Is Blind cast members discuss their jobs, financial setups, wages, and all about what money means to them.

So, let’s cut straight to it. Using a variety of online tools, it’s pretty easy to work out how much money people are making through just their job title. It’s even easier when we know that all the people in season seven are from Washington D.C., so we can calculate average salaries in that area.

Here is a rundown of the wages the cast of Love Is Blind season seven are expected to be making in the jobs they had before the show.

Hannah – $44k

Love Is Blind season seven cast wages and jobs

via Netflix

Hannah works in medical sales, which has a big range of salary expectancy, depending on experience. Taking the average, though, she could expect to earn around $44k a year.

Stephen – $50k

via Netflix

Stephen was working as an electrician before Love Is Blind, according to his cast profile. In this job the average salary is around $50k.

Ramses – $52k

via Netflix

Ramses has a pretty specific job title – ahead of Love Is Blind he was working as a program associate at justice reform nonprofit. Given this is quite niche, it’s difficult to get an average salary for him, but people who work in a similar sector can expect a yearly wage of $52k.

Tyler – $75k

via Netflix

Ahead of Love Is Blind, Tyler was working as an account manager. He’s former military, so has had a very colourful career!

Leo – $75k

via Netflix

Leo wouldn’t stop going on about how much money he makes, and his Rolex may as well be glued to his wrist at this point. The fancy art dealer (did you know that’s his job?) can expect a wage of around $75k per year.

Taylor – $77k

via Netflix

Taylor has a very specific role, working as a clean energy policy consultant. According to an online calculator, in this role she can expect a salary of around $77k.

Nick – $78k

via Netflix

According to CareerOneStop, the average real estate agent in Washington D.C. brings home around $78k per year. Not bad, Nick!

Alex – $80k

via Netflix

Alex’s job title is just down as “producer” which is quite broad, and could really mean a lot of things. However, in Washington, this job title comes with an average salary of $80k.

Tim – $100k

via Netflix

Tim is the first of the Love Is Blind season seven cast members whose wages surpass the six figure mark. He works in web strategy, which carries an average salary of around $100k.

Monica – $130k

via Netflix

Working as a sales executive, online tools estimate Monica could be earning around $130k. However, this is another role in which the pay depends very highly on the level of experience.

Marissa – $145k

via Netflix

Marissa’s a lawyer, which according to CareerOneStop, comes with an average salary of $145k. Before this job, she spent seven years in the navy.

Ashley – $162k

via Netflix

Ashley is clearly a girl boss, with a job title of marketing director and an average expected salary of $162k. Get it, girl!

Garrett – $230k

via Netflix

Garrett works as a quantum physicist, so it’s no surprise he’s making a pretty penny for himself. Based on the average salary for this role in Washington, he could expect a salary of around $230k.

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.