glow-ups love is blind

The glow-ups of the Love Is Blind season seven cast will have you on a flight to D.C.

The way Garrett could literally be a model now

This season of Love Is Blind has brought more chaos and drama than ever, but it’s also brought some insane glow-ups among the cast a year on from filming the show. With only three couples left, the show has everyone asking the same question about the casts’ new looks: Are they revenge transformations, or post-marriage upgrades? The suspense is just too much. All will be revealed at the Love Is Blind season seven reunion, but for now, here’s a rundown of all the wildest glow-ups of the cast.

Hannah

Hannah looks absolutely unrecognisable a year on from the show, and I have to say, I’m a HUGE fan of the long hair. Her short curls on the show were definitely cute, but the longer hair (extensions? I honestly can’t tell) suits her perfectly.

Alex

A year on from Love Is Blind, and Alex looks amazing with her short hair. The highlights look amazing, and she’s got such a glow of self-love about her. Maybe it’s from all that beauty sleep!

Garrett

Garrett went from a “middle-class Chris Evans” with a cheeky smile to a literal runway model. Look at those curtain bangs!

This glow-up has Taylor written all over it, and the couple have dropped quite a few hints they’re still together already. Fingers crossed they’re true!

Tim

Tim pretty much looks the same from when he was in the pods, however his style has had a huge glow up. He went from wearing brightly coloured polo shirts all the time to outfits that actually co-ordinate really well. Got to hand it to him there!

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.