Garrett transformation after Love Is Blind

Um, we need to talk about the huge transformation Garrett has had since Love Is Blind

It’s giving the glow of someone who now has a wife

Guys, we need to sit down and have a chat about the huge transformation Garrett Josemans has had since appearing on Love Is Blind season seven. I’m not sure if I’m looking at the same man right now?

33-year-old Garrett joined the latest cast of the show, and has previously worked as a quantum physicist – very fancy. “I have not had any luck on the dating scene,” he said ahead of stepping into the pods. “I’ve worked myself into this corner where I don’t put any effort to meet women.”

He said he was casting a wider net to prioritise his love life, after realising a long term relationship was what he was really after. As a driven quantum scientist, Garrett is said to be used to leading with his head, but is now ready to dive heart first into the experiment. He said he was after an outdoorsy, confident, and down-to-earth woman.

And if his post Love Is Blind transformation is anything to go by, Garrett has found exactly what he was looking for. People have been sharing how different he is looking these days, and saying they can’t help but think he looks like he’s had the type of a glow-up an incredible wife would be behind. Girls, I see it.

Garrett has modelled for New York Fashion Week, and showed off a new long hair look, whilst at an event to support his friend Tristan Detwiler, who founded the brand Stan Clothing.

“Extremely grateful and proud to represent @stanclothing at NYFW Men’s Day,” he said on Instagram. “I love everything about what Tristan is building at Stan so when he asked me to join him in NY and model for his new deadstock collection, I jumped on the opportunity.”

He looks as though he’s had a whole vibe and wardrobe glow-up, and I’m here for it. Garrett got engaged to Taylor in the first episodes of Love Is Blind, and now people are saying he simply must be married to look this good.

“Garrett (Taylor’s Version),” one person said on Instagram. “My guy a model now, how many more side quests we got?”, another said. I guess we’ll have to wait and see how his relationship with Taylor is actually going!

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.