With just three of them left, an expert predicts which Love Is Blind couples will say I do

It isn’t looking good for anyone tbh

This season of Love Is Blind has been one of the actual worst. Nobody has chemistry, most of the couples have broken up and all the men seem to be walking red flags. It’s looking bleak for the singular wedding episode (which usually has to be spread into two episodes), but an expert from So Syncd and Mecca Bingo has given her opinion on which of the couples will actually say I do at the altar this season. Here’s what relationship expert Louella Alderson had to say about the three remaining Love Is Blind couples.

Taylor and Garrett – Yes

love is blind expert advice

Expert Louella believes “Taylor and Garrett are the strongest couple” in this season of Love Is Blind.

She says that there is “no denying Taylor and Garrett’s instant connection when they started talking in the pods” which was “further solidified” when they began dating in the real world. They really “thrived” outside of the pods, unlike some of the other couples.

Louella says their relationship is “very healthy, emotionally mature and mutually fulfilling” where “both partners respect and support each other.” It helps that they share “values, interests and goals” which make them a “strong and compatible couple.” Louella also notes that they have “a great communication style, which is essential for any successful relationship.” Looks like these two are headed for the altar!

Ashley and Tyler – Yes

love is blind expert

via Netflix

Ashley and Tyler were a couple who “went from strength to strength” since leaving the pods. Louella says that they were genuinely “meant to be together” and have an “affectionate and playful” nature. They called communication skills their “superpower” which is pretty accurate.

However, Louella notes that they hit a “major roadblock” when Ashley discovered Tyler donated sperm to someone he knew and had three children. The “red flag,” as she describes it, is that he “hadn’t been honest with her about it.” This revelation understandably caused “a lot of tension and mistrust” between them, as Ashley felt that Tyler had “lied by omission about such an important aspect of his life.”

Louella still has faith that the couple can make it work as long as they can get through this rough patch. “If they can work through this obstacle and rebuild trust, they could still end up being a successful couple and say yes at the altar.”

Marissa and Ramses – No

love is blind expert

via Netflix

Expert Louella pinpoints Marissa and Ramses as “one of the most uncertain outcomes of this season.” She notes their “fun and flirty” dynamic, but questions whether the “challenges” they face will last the test of time. Marissa’s past in the military conflicts with Ramses’ political disagreements of the military but is happy to continue as long as it’s in Marissa’s past. Marissa is “conflicted” about how she feels about the military but still “thinks of it as part of her identity and something she is proud of.”

“Despite these challenges, Marissa and Ramses have communicated these tough topics with each other in a healthy and respectful way. It feels as though this couple might say no but continue to explore their relationship outside of the experiment,” she says.

Louella also predicted that Hannah and Nick and Tim and Alex would also say no, so I’m taking her word for it with the rest of the couples.

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.