love is blind tim alex

Tim from Love Is Blind hardcore shades Alex post breakup, but her response is hilarious

‘I couldn’t even eat my food first before getting dumped’

Season seven of Love Is Blind has probably been the most disappointing in terms of couples having chemistry, and this week, we said goodbye to TWO more of them. Since their dramatic and abrupt breakup on Love Is Blind, Tim and Alex have had a LOT to say to each other on social media. It started with a lengthy statement on Tim’s Instagram, but he has continuously made rude comments on his Instagram story too.

It’s very common for the cast to repost Instagram stories and give their side of the story, but Tim has taken to extremes and even brought receipts about his time with Alex.

love is blind alex tim

via Instagram

He began with a photo of his parents captioned: “If I have to ask you to show interest in my parents more than when you have to, it’s a no from me homie.”

He then revealed screenshots of what appear to be a conversation between Tim and Alex where Tim wished her a good night. She replied with “Thanks babe. See you later tonight.” The next morning, she asked him to call her when he got the chance. The texts in themselves seem harmless but Tim wrote underneath: “I got a phone call at five in the morning from U Street and a text back at 9:15 and didn’t see her until shortly before the filming began with her family. I am allowed to be frustrated.” Um, am I missing something here? If I was up until five, you wouldn’t be hearing from me until midday at the earliest.

It also seems like two days later Alex forgot to text Tim telling him she made it home safe. However, when he checked in again she let him know she was safe. Tim captioned this screenshot with “‘ready for marriage.'” Honestly!

Their breakup was pretty harsh and was caused by many things Alex had allegedly done, but her response to his stories is honestly hilarious. She’s kept her head held high through it all and not given him any bite back.

via Instagram

Alex shared some funny memes about her loving to have a nap, given that was one of the reasons Tim ended things with her. Instead of getting upset or angry about it, she just chose to have a laugh on her story, which I LOVE for her.

love is blind alex tim

via Instagram

She had a few snide remarks to make, such as a TikTok in which she said: “When I couldn’t eat my food first before getting dumped.”

She also made another one in which she used the hilarious Bachelorette audio, “I feel like you’re just here for the zipline,” to laugh at her own love of napping.

Alex and Tim have had very different responses to the breakup, and it’s clear the Love Is Blind couple were not meant to be. Sad for the couple, but I’m obsessed with the memes it’s brought us!

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.