hannah love is blind

Hannah from Love Is Blind slammed for outing her and Nick’s relationship status on TikTok

Did anyone even read their contract?!

One of the most exciting parts about watching Love Is Blind is trying to figure out for yourself if the couples made it to the altar and lived happily ever after once the show finished. However, there’s always one that leaks the surprise before we find out what really went down. Hannah from Love Is Blind has been slammed online for revealing information about her and Nick’s relationship status in a TikTok. The video was posted last night, before the new batch of episodes released.

In the TikTok, Hannah lip-synced to a sound that said “he’s fine, don’t worry about Stanley,” while winking and shaking her finger. She was replying to a comment that read “Oooh so they are not together lol,” and many of the comments read this as Hannah spoiling that the two had broken up.

Users in the comments were NOT happy that Hannah spilled the beans on their relationship. One wrote: “PUT THE PHONE DOWN GIRL. 🙄 Wait ’til all the episodes are out for the love of Love Is BLIND!! So annoying bro.”

Another said: “How is this not breaking some Netflix contract somewhere. 🥲”

The new batch of Love Is Blind episodes revealed that Nick and Hannah do break up, meaning the TikTok users who interpreted Hannah’s video as a spoiler were right. The two split up after Hannah told Nick he wasn’t improving on any of the qualities she’d written on her “ick list.” You couldn’t have kept that quiet for a few more hours, Hannah?

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.