love is blind quit

Two more Love Is Blind couples QUIT – is anyone actually getting married this season?!

At this rate, only two couples are making it to the altar

The moment we’ve all been waiting for is here – Love Is Blind has returned for its next instalment, and the drama just won’t quit. Unfortunately, it’s not looking good for a single couple, and the two new episodes saw two of them end their relationships before even getting to the altar. Welcome back to what has to be the most depressing season of the show yet. Yikes, and spoilers ahead!

The third batch of episodes was extremely disappointing, and for some reason all the chemistry the couples once had seemed completely eradicated. It makes me wonder how the producers got it so wrong: Why would you put all of these totally incompatible people in the pods together? Is there no type of screening process where you know you’ve got at least a few viable options in there for you? Here’s all the drama that went down in the most recent episodes.

Alexandra and Tim broke up

love is blind quit

via Netflix

Anyway, in an explosive turn of events, Alexandra and Tim ended their relationship – well, Tim ended their relationship. After a heated conversation about their lack of communication, the scene ended with Tim leaving for good. Tim stormed off, telling Alex “there is no scenario that I see myself standing there and saying yes to making you my wife forever.”

He continued: “And with that in mind, I’m glad we can at least agree, I don’t ever want to see you again.” Ouch.

Taylor and Garrett had a fight over his ex-girlfriend’s texts

The drama didn’t end there. Immediately after, a new drama unfolded with Taylor and Garrett, who most of us considered to be the strongest couple. Garrett received a text from his ex-girlfriend, which he originally denied responding to. He told Taylor he’d simply liked the message, but then told the guys that he’d sent a reply. Taylor broke down in tears at the breaking of trust, which was so sad to see. They seemed to have resolved the issue in the next episode, but who knows what dramas that argument will cause down the line.

Hannah and Nick called it quits

hannah love is blind quit

via Netflix

In the next episode, we saw Hannah and Nick end their relationship too. Hannah brought up her ick list again and explained that Nick hadn’t improved on any of the things she originally called out in episode five. They decided to call it off, but Nick didn’t go quietly. He told Hannah: “I thought I was good enough for you, but I guess I was wrong the whole time.” I actually felt a bit sorry for him, although I’ll never forget duck-gate.

Ramses got cold feet

The final episode ended with a deep conversation between Marissa and Ramses. Ramses basically got cold feet about the wedding, saying that he didn’t want to get divorced down the line but Marissa told him “that’s the risk of falling in love.” Ramses wasn’t convinced, and I’m not convinced either – they don’t have a future if they can’t calm each other’s doubts.

All we have left is Marissa and Ramses, Ashley and Tyler and Taylor and Garrett. My prediction is that Marissa and Ramses won’t make it to the altar, but the two other couples who do will say yes. I’m holding on for dear life that they do, because everyone who has quit this season has proven to me love is not just blind, it’s non-existent. Remind me to never move to D.C.

Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.