Love Is Blind season five cast now

Having babies and cheating scandals: What the cast of Love Is Blind season five are up to now

This lot definitely didn’t go away quietly

It’s been a while since we last saw the cast of Love Is Blind season five, and their lives have majorly changed from then until now. We saw them desperately trying to find love in the pods, but now a few have settled down, whilst others have had big dramas in their dating lives.

From new jobs, to starting new relationships and even having children – in the couple of years since they did the experiment this bunch have definitely kept busy.

Here’s a rundown of what the cast members of Love Is Blind season five are up to now.

Lydia and Milton

Shockingly, there was only one successful marriage from the cast of Love Is Blind season five, but don’t worry, they’re still together now. Lydia and Milton have now been together for a couple of years, and during season six’s reunion, they said they were in a long-distance relationship, and are trying to focus on their careers.

Milton still works as an oil and energy engineer, which is the career he had before the show, and Lydia is also still at her old job, as a geologist. Lydia also does some beauty and fashion work on Instagram, and has a Cameo profile if you’d like a shoutout!

When Milton was on the show it was said he had returned to grad school, and he is set to finish that at the start of 2025. Since the reunion, the couple have moved in together in Houston.

Izzy

One thing is for sure, Izzy has kept himself BUSY since Love Is Blind. He was dating someone new for a bit, then we watched him try to pursue Micah on Perfect Match, and then he broke up with his girlfriend and it all got a bit messy. During the Love Is Blind season six reunion, it was revealed Izzy and Stacy hadn’t made things work, and were now dating other people.

Izzy then started sharing loads of loved up pictures with new girlfriend Shelby Webb, including getting matching tattoos together. Izzy was then announced as part of the cast of Perfect Match – filmed prior to his new relationship, which was confusing – but even so, he had no luck. He tried to crack on with fellow pod alumni Micah, but she was having none of it.

It was then claimed Izzy had broken up with his girlfriend Shelby because he had cheated on her, but he clapped back and said she’d made up the cheating rumours to “stay relevant”.

Izzy said on TikTok: “When your ex-fiancé tries to claim you ‘cheated’ two and a half years ago to stay relevant… But you have Home Depot delivering all her dirt you’ve collected but kept to yourself because you were the person.” It was all a bit of a mess.

Anyway, now Izzy is doing branded content with fitness brands on Instagram, selling Cameo shoutouts and appearing on a whole bunch of podcasts.

Stacy

After the show, Stacy started dating MAFS alum Ryan Ignasiak, but they have since split and Stacy has hard launched her new girlfriend! She is dating a woman called Pame, and her Instagram is filled with loved up pictures of them, and them sharing their wholesome life together.

Stacy is a personal stylist and posts lots of her outfits and influencing work on Instagram. She also does loads of get ready with me videos with her girlfriend.

JP

Remember JP? He’d always wear US flag clothing and moaned at Taylor for wearing makeup. Well, since then he’s found someone who doesn’t mind all that.

He shared a post to Instagram all about his relationship with girlfriend, Ellen Hense. “Over a year ago I met the sweetest, most loving, caring, awesome, sexy, and fun person,” he said. “She’s just the best! 🫶.” This was posted in October 2023, so the couple have been together for two years now. JP works as a firefighter.

Taylor

Despite having a pretty terrible time on Love Is Blind with JP, Taylor has clearly put all of that behind her as she’s now in a new relationship and expecting a baby! After the show she went official with Cameron Shelton as they attended a wedding together – their first Insta post had the caption: “Found my plus one”.

The couple are now expecting their first baby together, and explained the news is extra special as they went through a pregnancy loss earlier this year. She told PEOPLE she is due in April, and said: “Words truly can’t express how excited Cam and I are for this next chapter of our lives! The past few months of our lives have had a lot of ups and downs but one thing never changed — our love for each other and our faith.”

Johnie

Johnie didn’t have the best luck on Love Is Blind. In the season six reunion she revealed she and cast mate Chris had been dating after the pods, but had broken up because he cheated on her. Then, after the show she said she was dating someone new and all loved up, but she seems to have deleted all trace of him from her social media now, so that’s not looking good.

Johnie is currently working as a lawyer, and spends a lot of time hanging out and holidaying with friends.

All seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.