Which couples from both seasons of Love Is Blind are still together?

Two have announced they are getting divorced within the space of a week

In the past week, two couples from Love Is Blind have announced they are getting a divorce. The dating experiment show is a huge test – seeing if couples can get married and fall in love, without ever having met. But, out of the Love Is Blind couples who dated in the pods blind and then went on to get married, a few are still together.

So, who is getting divorced and have split, and who has gone the distance? Here is a rundown of all the Love Is Blind couples who got married on the show, and if they are still together now.

Danielle and Nick

Relationship status: Split

Love Is Blind couples who are still together and who has got divorced

via Instagram @dnellruhl

Danielle Ruhl and Nick Thompson are the latest couple from the show to file for divorce. Documents obtained by TMZ are reported to say Danielle filed for a divorce from Nick in Cook County Circuit Court in Illinois. This came just a month after the pair had discussed in interviews wanting to start a family and redo their big day. They had been married for just over a year.

Iyanna and Jarrette

Relationship status: Split

via Instagram @thejjones_05

In the same week as Danielle and Nick, Iyanna McNeely and Jarrette Jones announced they were getting divorced after a year of marriage. In the post announcing their split, Jarrette and Iyanna thanked their families and Love Is Blind, and said they are heading in different directions.

The post reads: “What’s going on, family. After much thought, we’re saddened to share we are separating and will begin the process of divorcing. Whilst we have love for each other, our lives are going in different directions, and that’s okay. Coming to this decision was far from easy and we will always wish each other the absolute best.

“We hope you will give us some space as we close this chapter of our lives. Thank you to our close friends and family for loving us both through our experience. To the Love Is Blind family and Netflix, thank you for this unforgettable opportunity and support. Each of you have brought overwhelming love and joy into our lives. This experience has taught us so much about ourselves, vulnerability and love. We don’t regret a single thing!”

Yep – that means none of the married couples from season two are still together.

Lauren and Cameron

Relationship status: Married

Lauren and Cameron have been the purest of couples since the very start of their Love Is Blind journey, and naturally, they are still together. They got married in 2018 and in November celebrated their third wedding anniversary with a trip to a winery. The pair recently moved into a family home together and have said they are ready to start a family and are trying for a baby.

Amber and Barnett

Relationship status: Married

via Instagram @atypicalamber

Amber and Matt “Barnett” gave us a wild journey in season one. They’re still together, and just a quick look on their Instas shows they’re not planning on growing up any time soon. Yep, they’re still as youthful and fun loving as they were on the show, always out doing activities, attending events and doing fancy dress at all available opportunities. The Barnetts and the Hamiltons often hang out together still and go on double dates, which honestly makes me believe in true love.

Both seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.