Which couples from all previous seasons of Love Is Blind are still together?

I still can’t believe everyone from season two got divorced

Love Is Blind is back, so now is a great time to check in with couples from past seasons. A few have announced they are getting a divorce, whilst others have stood the test of time. The dating experiment show is a huge gamble – seeing if couples can get married and fall in love, without ever having met. But, out of the Love Is Blind couples who dated in the pods blind and then went on to get married, a few are still together.

So, who is getting divorced and have split, and who has gone the distance? Here is a rundown of all the Love Is Blind couples who got married on the show, and if they are still together now.

Lydia and Milton

Relationship status: Married

via Netflix

Lydia and Milton got married during season five of Love Is Blind, and have now been together for over a year. During that season’s reunion, they said they are in a long-distance relationship, and are trying to focus on their careers.

Chelsea and Kwame

Relationship status: Married

Season four’s Chelsea and Kwame got married in May 2022, and are still together. They had a rocky journey on the show, with Kwame having feelings for Micah too, but they’ve proven their relationship can stand the test of time!

Zack and Bliss

Relationship status: Married

Whilst Zack and Bliss didn’t initially get engaged in the pods, because he proposed to Irina, the couple got engaged on a boat date in Seattle later in the series after Zack and Irina didn’t work out. They married in May 2022, and are still together.

Zack and Bliss have announced they are expecting their first baby together, and are due in spring 2024. This makes them the first couple from the pods who have gone on to start a family – congrats!

Tiffany and Brett

Relationship status: Married

Rounding off the season four couples are Tiffany and Brett, who are also still together and going strong. They’re helping to prove season four was the show’s most successful yet.

Alexa and Brennon

Relationship status: Married

Alexa and Brennon from season three are firmly still together. The  couple have stuck to their vows, and are now expecting their first child together! On Instagram, every other post is them hanging out together wearing cowboy hats. Fair!

Colleen and Matt

Relationship status: Married

Colleen and Matt went through a lot during the show. Their relationship was laid bare in front of us all, and many questioned if they’d make it last. They have – and are still married now. Straight after the show, the couple said despite getting married they weren’t living together, but when their leases were up said they would move in.

Raven and SK

Relationship status: Split

via Netflix

We all know it didn’t end well for Raven and SK. Despite saying no at the altar, they decided to give things another try after the show – but that was short-lived after it was revealed SK had been cheating on Raven with multiple other women. A number of women spoke out saying they’d been with SK after the show, when he was meant to be with Raven, and the two of them announced they’d split. Raven is dating someone new now though!

Danielle and Nick

Relationship status: Split

Danielle Ruhl and Nick Thompson have filed for divorce. Danielle filed for a divorce from Nick in Cook County Circuit Court in Illinois. This came just a month after the pair had discussed in interviews wanting to start a family and redo their big day. They had been married for just over a year.

Iyanna and Jarrette

Relationship status: Split

Love Is Blind couples who are still together and who has got divorced

via Instagram @thejjones_05

In the same week as Danielle and Nick, Iyanna McNeely and Jarrette Jones announced they were getting divorced after a year of marriage. In the post announcing their split, Jarrette and Iyanna thanked their families and Love Is Blind, and said they are heading in different directions.

The post reads: “What’s going on, family. After much thought, we’re saddened to share we are separating and will begin the process of divorcing. Whilst we have love for each other, our lives are going in different directions, and that’s okay. Coming to this decision was far from easy and we will always wish each other the absolute best.

“We hope you will give us some space as we close this chapter of our lives. Thank you to our close friends and family for loving us both through our experience. To the Love Is Blind family and Netflix, thank you for this unforgettable opportunity and support. Each of you have brought overwhelming love and joy into our lives. This experience has taught us so much about ourselves, vulnerability and love. We don’t regret a single thing!”

Yep – that means none of the married couples from season two are still together.

Lauren and Cameron

Relationship status: Married

Lauren and Cameron have been the purest of couples since the very start of their Love Is Blind journey, and naturally, they are still together. They got married in 2018 and in November celebrated their five year wedding anniversary by renewing their vows. The pair recently moved into a family home together and have said they are ready to start a family and are trying for a baby.

Amber and Barnett

Relationship status: Married

Amber and Matt “Barnett” gave us a wild journey in season one. They’re still together, and just a quick look on their Instas shows they’re not planning on growing up any time soon. Yep, they’re still as youthful and fun loving as they were on the show, always out doing activities, attending events and doing fancy dress at all available opportunities. The Barnetts and the Hamiltons often hang out together still and go on double dates, which honestly makes me believe in true love.

All seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.