Richard Andrea MAFS Australia 2024 reunion

Richard reveals real reason why producers completely axed him and Andrea from MAFS reunion

They were filmed but their scenes were cut from the episode

During tonight’s MAFS Australia 2024 reunion episode you might spot that despite other prominent couples getting time on the couch with the experts, Andrea and Richard are nowhere to be seen. Richard has since revealed that whilst they were filmed that night, for reasons unbeknownst to him all his scenes with Andrea were completely cut.

In an interview on Yahoo! Australia’s podcast Behind The Edit, Richard revealed: “We were filmed that night. They filmed six couples but only five went to air, we didn’t go to air. They missed the six minute highlight reel of our relationship. Why it didn’t go to air I have no idea, I think you might want to ask Andie that question. Maybe she has an answer to that.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Andrea (@andreathompson_andie)

When asked about how he found reflecting on his reflecting on his MAFS Australia 2024 relationship with Andrea during the reunion, Richard responded: “It’s so stressful. Sitting in front of the experts in that environment. With everyone else sitting there, the couples watching you, all the cameras, the lights, the whole thing is very very intense.”

As for their final chat together at the reunion, Richard described it as being: “A bit awkward, to be honest. We didn’t leave on good terms. We had exchanged a few text messages between leaving and between there [the reunion] but no real massive, meaningful contact. Andie was a bit stand-offish and that’s okay. I said on the couch I’d really like to be friends with Andie and they asked her if that was possible and she said ‘yeah, sure that’s possible’, so we kind of left on that note.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 reunion cast news and gossip on Richard and Andrea, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.