Eden says Jayden knew she wasn’t ‘missing’ from homestays and slams him for fake storyline

She was in constant communication with him about her whereabouts

During the first episode of homestays on MAFS Australia 2024 last night there was some major drama between one couple as Jayden claimed his wife had gone “missing” and he had absolutely no idea where she was. But it turns out the whole storyline was completely fabricated by Jayden and he actually knew where Eden was the whole time because nothing says MAFS Australia 2024 like a fake storyline!

Via Channel Nine

During an interview on Hit Network’s The Pulse with Seany B & Emma G, Eden revealed that Jayden actually knew where she was the whole time, and said it was just a case of her running late.

She explained: “I messed up that morning. I didn’t run away because I wanted to think about my feelings or anything I got an Uber into the city because I needed to get nail fixed, so petty. The traffic was crazy. It took me over an hour to get home, and we live 15 minutes from the city, so I missed the flight. Jayden was fully aware of where I was and what was going on. I don’t know why he was saying that he hadn’t heard from me because he definitely had,” she revealed.

Via Channel Nine

Eden added that she has the receipts and that she was in touch with Jayden the entire time about her whereabouts while she was stuck in traffic. She revealed: “I’ve literally got the text with Jayden where I was at the airport at the same time they were checking in and I booked the next flight and I told him ‘I’m going on the next flight, It’s going to be two hours behind yours.’ So at that moment when they filmed him walking on [the plane], he knew exactly where I was and what I was doing. I was like This is wild, why is he doing that?” I just love the drama.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Eden and Jayden, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.