Tori cast MAFS Australia 2024

Tori declares ‘good riddance’ to rest of MAFS Australia 2024 cast in savage Instagram post

Looks like she won’t be seeing any of them again in a hurry

During the MAFS Australia 2024 reunion, Tori got so heated with the fact that the couple’s worst moments were shown that she stormed out of the show with Jack, much to the shock of her fellow cast members. After a lot of clashes with the rest of the cast of MAFS Australia 2024, Tori has firmly stated exactly what she thinks of them in a savage Instagram post.

Tori captioned the savage post: “Goodbye and good riddance.” Yikes! It comes after she declared at one particularly tumultuous dinner party: “There’s no one at this table – maybe Lauren at the beginning – that I’d want to spend time with after this experiment. None of you. None!”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tori (@torileighadams)

In a following interview with refinery29, Tori explained her thoughts about her fellow brides: “The girls come to me at the next dinner party and they bring all these things to my attention. And what is being said isn’t accurate, but that’s neither here nor there. Because they’re coming to me and they’re tabling this issue at the dinner party out of respect for our friendship.”

Yikes, and from the other pictures Tori has posted on Instagram, it doesn’t look like she’s still friends with any of this year’s MAFS Australia 2024 cast, despite most of them still being really close friends. A lot of drama has happened since the reunion was filmed, from breakups to major feuds which you can read all about here.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 cast news and gossip about Tori, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.