Image may contain: Hair, Dating, Person, Human, Face

Adam and Zara have BROKEN UP

THEY’VE UNFOLLOWED EACH OTHER ON INSTAGRAM

Zara McDermott and Adam Collard are the latest Love Island 2018 couple to break up, after being together for seven months. And they've already unfollowed each other on Instagram. Ouch.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn-1ZDXBa-Z

A source close to the couple told The Sun: "Adam and Zara have spent the last week having furious arguments.

"There's still so much love between them but they have decided for the moment that it's best to go their separate ways.

"They were due to go on a romantic holiday to the Maldives together this week but will no longer be going.

"They did their best to work through their issues but at this stage there's no going back. They have since unfollowed each other on Instagram."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpEtWVrhSqt

Adam and Zara have been on the rocks since Adam went out with Jack Fincham on his big cokey night in Kent last Saturday.

They were fighting to save their relationship after Zara was furious with Adam for drinking until the early hours of the morning with Sam Bird, Jack and some Instagram models.

A source said at the time: “Zara wasn’t happy after discovering Adam was out with the group that included Brittany.

“As a girlfriend it isn't always comfortable to see your partner partying with other women you don’t know.

“They ended up having a big argument over Adam’s antics and he’s since gone home to give them some space."

They are the eighth couple to break up after Samira and Frankie, Laura and Paul, new Jack and Laura, Charlie and Ellie, Georgia and Sam, Megan and Wes and Josh and Kaz. The 2018 winners, Jack and Dani, also briefly "split up" before getting back together in what was rumoured to be a publicity stunt.