Image may contain: Spring Break, Photography, Portrait, Selfie, Photo, People, Laughing, Dating, Smile, Tourist, Face, Person, Human, Vacation

Kaz and Josh were ‘over for weeks’ and had to go on a PR holiday together!!!

Loooool wait what

Kaz and Josh are the latest Love Island couple to call it quits, but according to insider sources, they've been "over for weeks"?!

The news have shocked fans because Kaz and Josh were on holiday to Jamaica and Miami just a few weeks ago.

However, it's now been claimed that they actually broke up before the £4,000 holiday, but still had to go on it because it was a media campaign for Sandals resorts.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsdrK_ElZ7k

Josh's representative says there's no "truth" to the rumours, but fans have been suspicious since Josh Denzel missed the Christmas reunion in December.

Kaz announced the news of the break up on her Instagram, saying: "Sometimes things don't go the way you planned, but you have to be grateful for the journey.

"Thank you for everything especially showing how to love myself again."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtT3gz4gt12

Josh appeared to confirm the news by posting an unhappy emoji beneath her post.

This comes days after Megan and Wes's messy break-up. It also means the only couples still together from their series are Jack and Dani, and Adam and Zara.

The couple had enjoyed a holiday in Miami and Jamaica over New Year, however Kaz ended up celebrating her birthday in Thailand without Josh, eventually returning to stay with another former Islander, Laura Anderson.

They are the seventh couple to break up after Samira and Frankie, Laura and Paul, new Jack and Laura, Charlie and Ellie, Georgia and Sam, and Megan and Wes. The 2018 winners, Jack and Dani, also briefly "split up" before getting back together in what was rumoured to be a publicity stunt.

Josh infamously binned off his coupling with Georgia Steele to couple up with Kaz in one of Love Island 2018's most explosive moments.