Wes unfollows Megan on Insta and follows a bunch of models who look like her

But itโ€™s fine guys, sheโ€™s unfollowed him too!!!

What a turbulent week it's been. Megan and Wes from Love Island split up after 7 months together.

There's been a lot of drama involved. Here's the recap: Megan called out Wes' dancing partner for existing on Instagram, then she did it again, Wes and Megan broke up, the break up post was identical to Gwyneth Paltrow's, Megan joked about finding a new boyfriend, people thought they didn't actually break up and then sources said Megan dumped Wes because he was too tired to have sex with her.

And now, to make the break up official, they've finally unfollowed each other on Instagram.

Wes has gone on a following spree of influencers and models who have a very similar vibe to Megan.

Image may contain: Text Message, Human, Person, Text

While Megan has written a post on Instagram saying she's had one of the worst days of her life yesterday. She says this is because she's being stalked by paparazzi and trolled online, as well as dealing with a break up online.

Image may contain: Document, Word, Page, Text

These are some of the new girls Wes has followed on Instagram and a few of them look surprisingly like Megan Barton-Hanson:

Lacey Montgomery

Lacey is an Instagram influencer and model based in the UK and France.

View this post on Instagram

Good morning ๐ŸŒถ @rebelliousfashion (product code 25776)

A post shared by LMH (@laceymontgomery1) on

Ellie Jones

Ellie is 20 from Cardiff and is an Instagram influencer.

View this post on Instagram

solardo

A post shared by E L L I E ๐Ÿฆ‹ J O N E S (@elliejones135) on

Clo Peach

Clo is a model and an Instagram influencer.

Meg Emily Murray

Meg is an Instagram model and influencer, as well as a make-up artist.

View this post on Instagram

Bikini season starts in winter…

A post shared by M E G (@megemilymurray) on

Katie Daley

Katie is a certified international make up artist.

View this post on Instagram

Hii ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคช

A post shared by Katie Daley (@misskda) on

Ruby Blake

Ruby is an Instagram influencer and model.

Izzy Pratt

Izzy is a freelance hair and make up artist.

Megan announced news of the split a few days ago. She wrote on her Instagram story: "It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate.

"We have been working hard for well under a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might be possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate.

"We are however, and always will be a family, and in many ways we are closer than we have ever been. We are parents first and foremost, to one incredibly wonderful hamster and we ask for his and our space and privacy to be respected at this difficult time.

"We haven't really conducted our relationship that privately, and we hope that we consciously uncouple and co-parent, we will be able to continue in the same manner. Love, Megan and Wes x"

Image may contain: Word, Text, Page

One particular part of the "uncoupling statement" stood out as odd, where Megan wished the public would respect the privacy of their hamster at this "difficult time".

This was when people realised that her post was identical to Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martinโ€™s famous "conscious uncoupling" post.

Megan later addressed this in a conversation with Samira Mighty, another ex-Love Islander. She made it clear it was a joke as she said: "I'm not going to co-parent a hamster fool."

This comes just over a week after Megan sent for Wes' Dancing on Ice partner, Vanessa Bauer, accusing her of "tactically" breaking up with her boyfriend on the night of their first performance for "attention."