Image may contain: Smile, Selfie, Photography, Photo, Portrait, Female, Glasses, Accessory, Accessories, Sunglasses, Face, Human, Person

Megan sends for Wes’ Dancing On Ice partner AGAIN and says she doesn’t regret the Insta story

It’s shade o’clock

Megan Barton-Hanson says she doesn't regret posting THAT Instagram story, in which she sent for Wes' Dancing On Ice Partner.

And now she's made even more digs at Vanessa Bauer in a new interview with The Sun. Megan called her "disrespectful" and revealed Vanessa ignored her good luck messages over the weekend.

Megan said: "I don’t want to be a possessive girlfriend. I want her to reach out to me. I’ve had no communication with her for the past three months. I’m not jealous; it is just a lack of respect. I was pushed over the edge.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsjGw9dgYaA

“But never once, even last week when I said good luck to them both on Instagram she didn’t message me. She’s never messaged me. When we finally met on Sunday night it was very quick and awkward – it felt forced.”

Megan then addressed one of Vanessa's Instagram posts, in which she called for “women empowerment” and insisted she was a “strong woman", hinting that was her response to the whole drama.

Megan told the paper: “She claims to be a strong woman and that she empowers women but she’s shown me zero respect.

“If you’re going to preach empowerment then surely she would have held the olive branch out and introduce herself to me instead of pretending that I don’t exist?” Meanwhile, Vanessa is still staying quiet. ?

Just to recap, a few days ago, Love Island's Megan Barton-Hanson posted an Instagram story attacking Wes' Dancing on Ice partner Vanessa Bauer.

Megan tagged Vanessa in the comment and accused her of "tactically" breaking up with her boyfriend on the night of their first performance for "attention." And honestly, the 68-word rant is really something else:

Image may contain: Hair, Woman, Girl, Child, Teen, Female, Blonde, Kid, Face, Person, Human

She wrote: "@vanessabauer_ Love that you decide to announce your breakup with your boyfriend on the night of your 1st performance with my boyfriend!

"You've never reached out to me once or invited me to watch you train, it pained you to introduce yourself to me last night you didn't even look me in the eye LOL.

"Hope the tactical breakup got your the headlines you wanted babe @wes.nelson."

This all comes after Vanessa's ex Louis Nathaniel dumped her because he thought she was getting too close to Wes.

And to add fuel to the fire, Wes has been teased for his "chemistry" with Vanessa.

Megan then deleted the Instagram story a few hours after. You can read about the entire drama here.

I won't lie, Megan isn't exactly looking like a cool, trusting girlfriend right now. And even if Vanessa IS trying to get with Wes, Megan has fallen right into her trap. After all, Wes is happy, but could he be happier? ?