MAFS Australia 2024 cast producers

Every time the outspoken MAFS Australia 2024 cast savagely slammed the show’s producers

They have not held back at all

The MAFS Australia 2024 cast hasn’t been quiet about their beef with the producers of the show, here are all the savage things they’ve said about them. Buckle in folks, it’s about to be a bumpy ride.

Sara called the producers out for being ‘sexist’

Via Channel 4

Sara slammed MAFS Australia 2024 producers for being “sexist” and deliberately depicting female cast members on the show as being “crazy” and “dramatic.”

In an interview during episode 380 of the So Dramatic! podcast, Sara revealed: “The producers are really sexist and try to make the girls show big emotions and then label them as dramatic. But when a guy is showing big emotions they don’t show that. They want to portray women as crazy and dramatic.”

Jack revealed the producers forced him to change his final vows

Via Channel 4

Jack told PEDESTRIAN.TV: “It’s important to note that you get a brief and it’s a TV show. The vows need to be entertaining hence why we ended up with that cliffhanger. Our vows needed to be approved. They were rejected six or seven times until they kind of went down the theme of what production were looking for.

“It’s not how I would have come out and said my vows to Tori, like I could read you something now that I would have much preferred but they have to be approved. There’s a process for entertainment value and that’s why the episode was such a cliffhanger. But at the end of the day, we knew we were leaving together and those final lines on my vows and the final lines on Tori’s vows were the only thing we cared about.”

Ben claims the producers mocked his ADHD during the show

Via Channel 4

During episode 379 of the So Dramatic! podcast, cast member Ben revealed that the producers made fun of his mental health whilst he was on MAFS Australia 2024. Ben explained that he’d sometimes get distracted whilst talking to the camera due to his ADHD: “I’ve always been reluctant to tell people that I’ve got ADHD because I don’t want to fall into victim mode and use that as an excuse in challenging situations,” he explained.

However, during filming, he got distracted and asked the producer to “keep still” so he could focus better. He continued: “Her face lit up like a Christmas tree and she started laughing. I said: ‘Do you find mental health funny?’. Then I got pissed off and I just cut the interview and walked out.

“I was upset, and I said: ‘This is very unprofessional, I didn’t sign up to be taken advantage of through my mental health. I thought this show was about relationships and love, not criticising someone for ADHD.'”

Richard felt as though the producers ‘ripped off’ the cast of MAFS Australia 2024

Via Channel 4

In an interview with Yahoo Australia’s podcast Behind The Edit, he explained that he “lost a lot of money being on MAFS, as we all did.” The hosts then asked Richard if he thought he and the other MAFS Australia 2024 cast members should have been paid more and he replied: “100%, and for how much money it makes Channel Nine, it’s a rip-off, $150 a day, that’s what you get!

“When you come out [of the show] it’s like October, then the reunion in November, and then it’s Christmas, New Year, January… I’ve got no work on, I had no work on for six months. And I need to work, I don’t have a whole lot of money that I sit one.”

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 cast news and gossip about the producers, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.