Tim MAFS Australia 2024

Tim completely ‘cut off’ from media opportunities by MAFS producers after breaking contract

Executives of the show were ‘furious’ with Tim

Tim has revealed that he was “cut off” from all media opportunities by the MAFS Australia 2024 producers after accidentally breaking a major rule in his contract whilst the show was airing.

One rule in all MAFS Australia cast members’ contracts states that they cannot be publicly seen with a new partner whilst the 2024 show is airing, but Tim was accidentally papped with his new girlfriend earlier this year which resulted in viewers knowing it didn’t work out between Sara and him in the long term.

Tim addressed the ban on Ella and Dom’s Sit With Us podcast, where they asked him: “Where are you at now, we saw your girlfriend got leaked. Was that planned and did you get told off for going out with the new girlfriend whilst MAFS was airing?” Tim replied: “Yeah, I got cancelled. I was like ‘damn after everything I’ve been through.'”

Dom then asked whether the producers “cut you off from the media and everything?” to which Tim replied: “Yeah, I was like ‘that’s pretty annoying’ but they were like ‘they’re just going to ask you on everything, on all the shows about it’ and they didn’t trust that I could just keep it on lock you know?”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Mafs Uncensored (@mafsuncensored)

An insider told Yahoo Lifestyle last month that Channel Nine executives were “furious” that one couple had made a public appearance. Whilst the couple were kept anonymous for spoiler reasons we can now presume they were talking about Tim and his girlfriend.

The source revealed: “They must know they are breaking their signed agreement with the Nine Network. No one’s more happy for contestants to actually find love but they are going to need to be more secretive for now and keep their time on the show hidden from the public. These 2024 contestants have all completed filming for the eleventh series and while some may have walked away with a loving relationship, others have been left to lick their wounds. Either way, they have signed contracts forbidding them from ruining storylines.”

This isn’t the first time MAFS Australia 2024 cast members have been banned from media opportunities after exposing their new relationship after Jono and Ellie were photographed on a date together before the cheating scandal aired in the show.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jonathan (@jono.mccullough)

An insider told Yahoo! Lifestyle that the producers went into “damage control” and the MAFS Australia 2024 team  “reprimanded” Ellie and Jono for “being so careless and reminded of their contracts.” They also decided to completely “withdraw” Jono and Ellie from media opportunities and their fellow MAFS cast members were reportedly “absolutely furious at them” for spoiling the show.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.