A rundown of all the drama between Selling The OC’s Tyler and Alex Hall and Brittany Snow

Brittany hinted Tyler was unfaithful during their marriage but Alex has snapped back

As Selling The OC returns to Netflix, everyone is still talking about all the drama between cast members Tyler Stanaland and Alex Hall, and his former wife Brittany Snow.

Tyler was married to the actress before they announced their divorce in 2022. Selling The OC season two was later released, and during it Tyler and Alex were seen getting close. Everyone then began to speculate what had gone on between the pair, and there were a LOT of cheating rumours. It’s now been addressed from both sides, and the drama is continuing.

Here is a complete rundown of everything that has gone down between Selling The OC cast members Tyler Stanaland and Alex Hall, and Brittany Snow.

In 2022, Tyler Stanaland and Brittany Snow announced their divorce

Tyler Stanaland and ex wife Brittany Snow

via Xavier Collin/Fox/PictureGroup/Shutterstock

In September 2022, after two years of marriage, Selling The OC’s Tyler and actress Brittany Snow announced they were getting divorced. Brittany and Tyler married in a ceremony in Malibu shortly before the pandemic, and they began dating in 2018 when Tyler slid into Brittany’s DMs.

At the time if their split, Brittany posted on her Instagram: “After time and consideration, Tyler and I have made the difficult decision to separate. This decision was made with love and mutual respect for one another. We have realised we need to take some time and make sure we are each living our most fulfilling and authentic lives.

“We started this journey as best friends and our relationship will continue to be a priority not only for us but for our dog Charlie. We sincerely appreciate your support and ask for privacy as we navigate this new chapter.”

Brittany officially filed for divorce in January 2023, and it finalised in July of that year.

Alex Hall and Tyler Stanaland got close whilst filming Selling The OC and kissed on the show

Tyler Stanaland and Alex Hall on Selling The OC

via Netflix

In September 2023, a year after Tyler and Brittany announced their divorce, the second season of Selling The OC was released on Netflix. Alex Hall and Tyler shared a kiss in a hot tub during a work trip to Mexico during the show. People began to question when the show had been filmed, and if this had happened when Tyler had still been with Brittany.

Also, on the same day Brittany and Tyler announced their separation, he was spotted having dinner with Alex and a group of friends.

Brittany Snow then went on Call Her Daddy and hinted Tyler had been unfaithful

The rumours then intensified when Brittany Snow went on the Call Her Daddy podcast to talk about all the rumours. On it, she heavily hinted Tyler had been unfaithful during their marriage.

“I was not aware of a lot of things,” she said, and later added: “I did not know what was going on. I think as someone who is so hands-on with my career, I think I was just completely shocked that I didn’t have a handle on reality in that way. That was shocking.”

She added she “had instincts” during their time together, but “was in love” so “didn’t trust them”.

@callherdaddy

Trust your instincts. You know best, don’t wait for someone to prove you right ❤️‍🩹👏 Brittany Snow opens up about this and more in this week’s episode OUT NOW

♬ original sound – Call Her Daddy

Tyler then denied ever being unfaithful

Shortly after the interview, Tyler posted on his Instagram story to deny he had ever been unfaithful. “A mutual commitment was made, both personally and legally, to never speak about the complexities of my marriage publicly and I plan to honor that,” he said.

“I do, however, want to make it clear that I was never unfaithful in my marriage and the accusations of infidelity couldn’t be further from the truth. I will be making no further comments on this matter. I wish her nothing but the best.”

Alex Hall has now clapped back and denied she’s ever been part of an affair or cheating

Just before Selling The OC season three dropped, Alex Hall posted on Instagram to clap back at all the rumours about her. “This post is meant to clarify and set the record straight on recent allegations seemingly aimed towards me,” she said.

“I myself have NEVER been unfaithful in a relationship. Nor have I EVER been a counterpart to someone being unfaithful in their own relationship. PERIOD. As a woman who has been on the receiving end of infidelity, I would never want another woman to go through that-nor put myself in a situation causing that.”

She added: “Please stop trying to string together a narrative that simply is NOT true. These untruths are extremely hurtful and go deeply against my being and what I believe in. Really hoping this ends here once and for all and I wish nothing but the best for the respective parties surrounding this.”

via Netflix

Alex has now said Tyler ghosted her when they were together

During season three of Selling The OC, Alex and Tyler said they did attempt a romantic relationship together after his divorce, but Alex accused Tyler of ghosting her.

“You swooned me and you got my walls to come down, and then you fucking disappeared for a month,” Alex said to Tyler during the show. Brett replied: “I didn’t disappear. I went out of town.”

Alex replied: “For all intents and purposes, you disappeared. You ghosted me. You went to a different continent.” Tyler then said: “I didn’t ghost you. Before that night happened, this trip was planned.” Tyler then said he tried to FaceTime Alex twice, but she has accused him of playing mind games with her.

Later, in a confessional interview on the show, Tyler concluded: “Clearly there is something there with Hall and I. We just don’t know what it is.”

Selling The OC is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.