Alexandra Jarvis Oppenheim Group Selling OC

Selling the OC cast member Alexandra Jarvis has officially quit the Oppenheim Group

Jason Oppenheim recently confirmed her departure

Okay, everyone remain calm, but Jason Oppenheim has officially confirmed that Selling the OC cast member Alexandra Jarvis has left the Oppenheim Group and confirmed that the two are “still on good terms.”

Jason Oppenheim explained her departure to People Magazine: “I don’t want to speak for Jarvis, but … she decided to do what’s best for her, and I have a lot of respect for that. We’re still on good terms.”

And Alexandra Jarvis isn’t the first cast member of Selling the OC to leave the Oppenheim Group. Sean Palmieri previously explained that being in the company wasn’t the right “culture fit” for him. He said: “Unfortunately, the Oppenheim Group was not a culture fit for me, and I’m really excited for the future.”

Fellow cast member Tyler Stanaland also decided to leave the Oppenheim Group last September. He explained: “I will be joining my dad and brother at Douglas Elliman and I look forward to aligning with a brand that has unparalleled reach and presence in the market with a renowned network of agents and industry leaders. I’m excited about this new chapter and to be working alongside family again.”

Selling The OC season 3 is available to stream on Netflix from May 3. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.