Agents from The Oppenheim Group ranked by net worths, Selling Sunset, Selling The OC

Ranked: These are officially the most filthy rich Oppenheim Group agents of them all

I’m in the wrong career!

It’s no surprise the agents from The Oppenheim Group have huge net worths. The shows they are on are all about luxury and having money, and we love watching them splash the cash and live the same lives they sell to people through incredible houses.

But, one thing you might not have thought about is how rich each of the groups of agents are compared to one another. Are the Sunset girlies bringing in more bank? Or are the OC team pulling through with billion dollar listings and billion dollar lifestyles, too?

Here are the richest agents working at The Oppenheim Group, ranked by their huge net worths.

14. Mary Fitzgerald – $2million (£1.6million)

Since being on the show, Mary has gone up the ranks – being promoted to Vice President of The Oppenheim Group in season five of Selling Sunset. She’s worked as a realtor for well over a decade, selling homes worldwide.

13. Polly Brindle – $2million (£1.7million)

Polly, who was born in the UK but moved to OC, definitely has an incredible life enjoying the finer things. She has a net worth of $2million, following a modelling career that she started aged just 15. During the pandemic she turned to real estate, and she wasn’t even trained when Jason brought her in as one of the first OC agents.

12. Nicole Young – $3million (£2.25million)

Nicole might be new to Selling Sunset, but she’s earned her money working for The Oppenheim Group for years – joining the Sunset office in 2014. She worked as a marketing consultant after uni, before moving to LA in 2007 and going into real estate.

11. Brandi Marshall – $3million (£2.5million)

Brandi, who has worked for The O Group for a couple of years, has an estimated net worth of $3million. A former PR executive, Brandi has been providing solutions for her clients for over 15 years. She was approached for a job and a role on the Netflix show via Instagram.

10. Emma Hernan – $3million (£2.25million)

Emma describes herself as a “self made millionaire” and manages to drop her empanadas business into conversation wherever possible on Selling Sunset. Emma is the CEO of her own vegan frozen food company called Emma-Leigh & Co, which launched in 2020. She’s also been a model, and started investing aged 14.

9. Heather Rae El Moussa – $3million (£2.25million)

Heather is very established as a Selling Sunset realtor, having appeared on the show since season one. Before becoming a realtor, Heather worked as a model. She began her career as a professional model at the age of 18, and has done shoots for Playboy. Heather also used to be a pilates teacher and has had some minor TV and film roles.

8. Austin Victoria – $3.5million (£2.9million)

Outside of real estate, Austin has had a hugely successful career as a model, which has helped him earn a net worth of $3.5million. Since 2017 he’s been in real estate, working for a number of different brokerages. In June 2020 he started working at Douglas Elliman in Beverly Hills, before he moved to The Oppenheim Group’s OC office in June 2021.

7. Gio Helou – $3.5million (£2.9million)

Gio oozes wealth, so it’s no surprise to find out he’s a multimillionaire. Both of Gio’s parents are veterans in the real estate industry, and he was one of the first agents recruited to The Oppenheim Group’s OC office.

Specialising in high-end properties in prestigious beachfront enclaves, Gio exclusively sells the best of the Newport Beach lifestyle – and he lives it too.

6. Alexandra Jarvis – $4million (£3.4million)

Alexandra Jarvis, or shall we say Rachel as we found out on the show, is worth a huge $4million. Jarvis closed nearly $40million in sales during her first year in the real estate industry, and as well as working as an estate agent, Alexandra does modelling and has worked as an attorney.

Her husband is also worth a casual $50million, so it’s safe to say they’re a bit of a power couple.

5. Tyler Stanaland – $4million (£3.4million)

Tyler has a reported net worth of $4million, making him one of the richest cast members of Selling The OC. He is a fifth-generation realtor, and his father is  John Stanaland, a renowned real estate agent and part of the John Stanaland Group – a family-run brokerage that sells luxury coastal homes in Laguna Beach.

Growing up working for his family’s brokerage, Tyler got his sales license at just 18 years old before pursuing a successful professional surf career which took him all around the globe. However, he suffered an injury to the head which ended this career. Following his accident, he went full time in real estate.

4. Alex Hall – $5million (£4.2million)

Out of all the net worths of the agents from The Oppenheim Group who are on Selling The OC, Alex Hall’s is the highest. She is estimated to be worth around $5million. Before joining real estate, Alex had a background in interior design. According to The Oppenheim Group website, she ranks in the top tier of Orange County real estate professionals and “delivers a depth of expertise to her clients few others have to offer.”

3. Bre Tiesi – $6million (£4.8million)

Bre may have only recently joined Selling Sunset, but she’s already one of the wealthiest realtors across the entire O Group. She’s a former model, who has been modelling she was a teen. Prior to joining the Oppenheim Group, Bre was a real estate agent at Keller Williams Beverly Hills.

According to Netflix, as a high-yield closer with a stacked roster of celebrity clientele, Bre has received plenty of attention for her business savvy. Bre’s net worth is estimated at around $6million.

2. Chrishell Stause – $6million (£4.8million)

Apart from the obvious, Chrishell is the equal richest agent from across The Oppenheim Group, with an estimated net worth of $6million. She’s one of the agency’s most successful agents at the moment, and before that had a career in acting. Her previous television roles include Amanda Dillon in All My Children and Jordan Ridgeway in Days of Our Lives.

1. Jason and Brett Oppenheim – $50million each (£40.3million)

Of course the actual owners and founders of The Oppenheim Group, Jason and Brett themselves, have the highest net worth. As well as literally owning the business, both of the guys are qualified lawyers and had a career in law, also working with celebrity clients, before heading up the number one luxury real estate company in LA. They’re now worth a huge $50million each.

Selling The OC and Selling Sunset are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.