Right, so what actually is the $1billion listing in Cabo on Selling The OC?

Davina is shaking right now

Selling The OC is back on Netflix, and straight up we’re given the big news that The O Group is hitting up Cabo, and already has a listing worth over a billion dollars. Casual!

During a team meeting, Jason and Brett sit down the OC real estate agents and say the company is expanding to Mexico, and has its first $1billion listing. Later in the season we learn it’s not as straight cut as a huge house that Davina over in Selling Sunset could only dream of, but it’s actually a development of over 300 houses, all of which could bring in over 10-figures, and tens of millions in commission.

So, here are all the details.

Selling The OC billion dollar listing in Cabo Mexico

via Netflix

What is going on with the Cabo $1billion listing mentioned in Selling The OC?

The development is located at El Tule Beach, around 10 miles north from where the new Oppenheim Group office is based. The Oppenheim Group will be responsible for around 50 oceanfront homes, each with around half an acre of land.

via Netflix

There will also be a further 300 hillside homes behind there. All the hillside homes come with ocean views. All 350 homes, across the beachfront and the hillside, could be worth over $2billion for The Oppenheim Group, bringing in commission of around $30million.

As stated on the show, the development is just getting started, so there’s not much about it on the internet as it stands. According to a local development site, behind El Tule beach, facing the beautiful Sea of Cortez is where you can find the El Tule development area. El Tule is mostly known as the Golden Corridor, for its value in fun and adventure.

via Netflix

“El Tule beach real-estate values are rising fast,” the site reads. “And, since the market is very solid, and new improvements and developments are happening all over the area, this little oasis is a solid investment.”

As you can see in videos from the area, El Tule Beach is pretty empty land, so is perfect for this kind of mass development.

Announcing the news of the Cabo expansion and office, The Oppenheim Group Instagram posted: “We are excited to announce the newest Oppenheim Group office in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, located in the prestigious Hacienda Beach Club. The office overlooks the ocean as well as the beautiful and iconic rock formation, El Arco.

“This expansion into Cabo San Lucas is the culmination of an exciting partnership with Diego Sanchez Navarro and Grupo Questro, as we bring to market the Ritz Carlton Residences, the Enclaves, the 1 Homes Residences by 1 Hotels, the Hacienda Beach Club Residences, and billions of dollars in new projects on the best undeveloped land that Cabo has to offer.”

Selling The OC is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.