This is how old all the agents in Selling The OC on Netflix are

They are all at very different stages of their real estate careers

Netflix has blessed us with another branch of the Selling Sunset format, in Selling The OC. We’re introduced to 11 new real estate agents, who if its sister show is anything to go by, we’re soon going to know better than our own friends and family. So a good place to start with the cast of Selling The OC would be getting to know all their ages.

The OC agents are all at varying levels of their careers. Some have been in real estate for years, whilst others are fairly new to the game, or even got scouted for the show and are just getting started. So here are all the cast members of Selling The OC, their ages, and a little introduction to them.

Alexandra Rose

Age: 28

Selling The OC cast ages

via Netflix

Alexandra is one of the youngest in the cast. She has a degree in finance and economics and was the first agent to work at the OC branch of The Oppenheim Group. According to the brokerage, she brought in almost $100million in sales during her first four years working on the job.

Polly Brindle

Age: 37

via Netflix

Polly is from the UK, and made the move to America after being scouted for modelling work aged 15. She was still studying for her real estate license when she was offered the job by Jason.

Lauren Brito

Age: 31

Selling The OC cast ages

via Netflix

Lauren was working for a different brokerage when Jason offered her a job at The Oppenheim Group. Prior to real estate, Lauren co-owned and operated a family business in the suburbs of Los Angeles. Lauren is currently engaged to her long-term partner, Andrew Shortt.

Sean Palmieri

Age: 28

via Netflix

Sean is from Florida, and met Jason through mutual friends. He graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Advertising. He moved to Southern California shortly after graduating from college in pursuit of his career in luxury real estate. He spends his free time in Malibu and Laguna Beach, preparing his favourite dishes and cocktails, visiting vineyards, and traveling abroad to visit family and friends.

Kayla Cardona

Age: 34

Selling The OC cast ages

via Netflix

Kayla was born in the OC, so knows the area well. When she isn’t working, she says she enjoys boxing, hiking, jogging on the beach, reading, or spending quality time with her son, family, and friends.

Tyler Stanaland

Age: 34

via Netflix

Before Tyler started selling luxury beach homes, he was working as a professional surfer. However, he suffered an injury to the head which ended this career. Following his accident, he obtained his real estate license.

Brandi Marshall

Age: 36

via Netflix

Brandi has been working with The Oppenheim Group for around a year, she previously worked in PR. She moved to the OC after being approached for a job and a role on the Netflix show, via Instagram. Brandi is an avid contributor to the ALS Foundation and supports fundraising efforts for Autism research and care.

Austin Victoria

Age: 32

Selling The OC cast ages

via Netflix

Austin met Jason at a party before the premiere of Selling Sunset. He then moved to the OC, and now works at the brokerage. He also works as an actor and model and is married to fashion designer, Lisa Victoria.

Gio Helou

Age: 35

via Netflix

Both of Gio’s parents are veterans in the real estate industry, and he was one of the first agents recruited to The Oppenheim Group’s new Orange County office. The Oppenheim Group website describes him as “a force in the OC luxury real estate world who brings local expertise and an unmatched reputation to the team.” Specialising in high-end properties in prestigious beachfront enclaves, Gio exclusively sells the best of the Newport Beach lifestyle. Straight up on the show, he describes himself as the “top dog” in the company, and a “fucking rockstar”.

Alex Hall

Age: 33

Selling The OC cast ages

via Netflix

Alex Hall has a background in interior design. She’s like the Amanza of The OC, working a lot in staging homes. According to The Oppenheim Group website, she ranks in the top tier of Orange County real estate professionals and “delivers a depth of expertise to her clients few others have to offer.”

Alexandra Jarvis

Age: 33

via Netflix

As well as working as an estate agent, Alexandra does modelling and has worked as an attorney. Before her career in real estate, she received an undergraduate degree from Auburn University in Spanish and International Business. In her first year in the industry, Alexandra closed nearly $40million in sales.

Alexandra ‘Ali’ Harper

Age: 30

Selling The OC cast ages

via Netflix

Ali joined the show in season two, but hadn’t yet been fully trained in real estate. She was born and raised just outside of Nashville, splitting her time between Nashville and Orange County where her partner works.

Selling The OC is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.