This is how old all the realtors from Selling Sunset on Netflix are

New girl Emma is now the youngest

Selling Sunset is back on Netflix – and that brings the return of all the drama, luxury homes and the girls slyly digging at each other about their personal lives and ages.

The girls love discussing their private lives, they enjoy nothing more than gossiping, going to parties and talking about the ins and outs of their relationships. But one thing they are all shady AF over is how old they all are. So, seeing as the girls never seem to want to share their ages, here’s how old the cast of Selling Sunset on Netflix are.

Emma Hernan

Age: 30

Emma Hernan age

via Netflix

Fresh into Selling Sunset is Emma, and she’s now the youngest of the girls – aged 30. The ex-model has worked for The Oppenheim Group in between her other career commitments for a while, but season four is the first time she’s been on camera and part of the show.

Christine Quinn

Age: 32

Selling Sunset, cast, Netflix, ages, age, real life, Christine Quinn

via Netflix

The queen bee of the group, Christine, is one of the youngest of the girls at age 32. She has just had her first baby with husband Christian.

Heather Young

Age: 34

Heather Young

via Netflix

Former model Heather has worked for The Oppenheim Group for about six years. She’s 34-years-old and has recently married TV star, Tarek El Moussa.

Chrishell Stause

Age: 40

Selling Sunset, cast, Netflix, ages, age, real life, Chrishell Stause

via Netflix

Chrishell says on the show she hates being asked about her age all the time and is very secretive about how old she is because of how she feels people pressure her to have reached certain milestones just because of her age. She’s 40, in case you were wondering.

Maya Vander

Age: 39

Selling Sunset, ages, cast, old, young, Netflix, realtors, girls, women, Maya

via Netflix

Maya is married and has two children, she confirmed this summer she is expecting her third. She grew up in Israel and moved to LA in 2002. In LA, she works for The Oppenheim Group, but when she’s in Miami she works for Douglas Elliman Real Estate.

Mary Fitzgerald

Age: 40

Mary Fitzgerald age

via Netflix

Mary is 40-years-old. She attended Ball State University, and has previously lived in New York and London working in real estate. She’s worked for The Oppenheim Group for 10 years.

Davina Potratz

Age: 44

Davina Potratz age

via Netflix

Davina was born and raised in Germany and went to the International School in Hamburg where she learned to speak English. She studied Advertising at Pepperdine University in Malibu and got her real estate license in January 2006. In the most recent Selling Sunset series, it was announced that she has left The Oppenheim Group. There has been lots of confusion about Davina’s age – at first it was reported that she was 30, but now it’s said she is actually 44.

Vanessa Villela

Age: 43

Vanessa Villela age

via Netflix

Vanessa is another of the new faces joining the agency this season – brought in to replace Davina. Vanessa is 43, and was raised in Mexico City. Before starting her career in real estate she starred in Mexican TV. She began her acting career early in life performing in a variety of TV shows and soap operas.

Amanza Smith

Age: 44

Selling Sunset, cast, Netflix, ages, age, real life, Amanza Smith

via Netflix

Amanza was born on December 11th in Indiana. She studied Interior Design at Indiana State University and now has two children. She split from her children’s father, but has recently revealed she has been in a relationship with someone new for two years and is “madly in love”.

Season four of Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.