Meet Chelsea Lazkani: The new British agent causing drama on Selling Sunset

She’s a grad from London

Selling Sunset is back – and this season there’s a new face in The Oppenheim Group: Enter Chelsea Lazkani. She’s British, ready for the drama and married to a business mogul, so it definitely looks as though she’s going to bring some juice to the show and take no prisoners. I can’t wait.

So, who is the latest face on the show? Here’s everything you need to know.

Full profile of Chelsea Lazkani from Selling Sunset season five on Netflix including her age job and degree

via Netflix

Chelsea Lazkani is 29 and the latest realtor to join Selling Sunset

Chelsea is 29, from London and has worked as a realtor for five years. She is British-Nigerian and says she was inspired by her parents to have a successful career. Her mother Elizabeth has worked as Chief People Officer at Emerson and her father, Segun Adefioye, is an accomplished architect and property developer.

According to her LinkedIn, she joined The Oppenheim Group in July 2021 after working for her previous brokerage for just under three years.

via Instagram @chelsealazkani

She now lives in LA

Chelsea works in luxury real estate, living in Los Angeles. She owns a home in Manhattan Beach.

Chelsea is married to business mogul Jeff Lazkani and that’s how she met Selling Sunset star Jason

via Instagram @chelsealazkani

Chelsea has been married to businessman Jeff Lazkani since 2017, after they met on Tinder when Chelsea moved to America. They have two children together, Maddox and Melia. Fun fact: Chelsea actually met Jason Oppenheim through her husband. Jason sold her husband a home, and she attended the open house.

Jeff is extremely successful and is currently a managing partner at Icon Media Direct. According to LinkedIn, he’s worked for the company for 16 years and has worked his way up the ladder to his current position. In June 2016 he was promoted to the Vice President of the company and in 2021 he became the Managing Partner.

Jeff studied at the University of San Diego from 2002 to 2005 and achieved a degree in Business Admin and Management and Operations.

She has a business degree and a Master’s

Chelsea is clearly very, very smart – because she has a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s. She attended the University of Buckingham between 2011 and 2013 and achieved a degree in Business Economics and Economics, before heading to the University of Dundee from 2014 to 2015 where she got a Master’s in International Oil and Gas Management.

Prior to her career in real estate, Chelsea Lazkani had a much more corporate job, as a business strategist and solar analyst with companies in the oil and gas industry.

via Instagram @chelsealazkani

Chelsea is closest with Christine on Selling Sunset

Be prepared for drama, because Chelsea has said her closest Selling Sunset friend is Christine Quinn. “I just adore Christine. We have such a great relationship,” she said in an interview. She continued: “Emma and I have a very special connection. I think the world of Chrishell. To be honest with you, I just have a budding relationship with all the girls. I’m still getting to know some of them, but I didn’t know them before the show.”

She has 38k followers on Instagram

via Instagram @chelsealazkani

Right now, Chelsea has just over 38k followers on Instagram – but expect that to rise dramatically, her co-stars now have millions of followers. On her page she has most recently been posting loads about joining the show, and posts lots of cute pictures of her and her children and gorgeous pictures on holidays. Her handle is @chelsealazkani. 

Season five of Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.