A personality quiz to see which girl realtor from Selling Sunset on Netflix you are

Quiz: Which of the realtors from Selling Sunset on Netflix are you?

I actually want to be new girl Chelsea?

The girls in Selling Sunset are a lot. If you thought the first couple of seasons one were dramatic, the newer ones just get more and more – the girls have huge personalities and live for chaos. They have massive bitching sessions and dramas practically every day, and don’t let anyone walk all over them. When watching the show, you’d be excused for constantly wondering which realtor in Selling Sunset you’re most like – which this quiz is luckily about to tell you.

Most of us can only dream of being as savage as Christine and getting away with it, or of being as nice and level-headed as Maya when you’re surrounded by so much carnage. A lot of us probably relate much more to being a hotmess who rushes into situations like Heather or cool and fun like Amanza. Maybe you’re more like one of the new girls? Innocently sweet and kind like Vanessa, out here making your money like Chelsea, or a busy juggling 35 businesses and a perfect life like Emma.

You can only be truly aligned with one chaotic drama queen from Selling Sunset, and it’s time to find out who here.

Find out which realtor from Selling Sunset you are in the quiz below:

All five seasons of Selling Sunset are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.