Quiz: Stage a house and we’ll tell you how successful you’d be as a real estate agent

Millions in commission here I come!!

In the past couple of months it seems like shows such as Selling Sunset and Million Dollar Beach House have turned us all into amateur real estate agents. We sit back on our sofas, snacks in one hand and phone in the other, convinced that given half the chance we could sell all of the luxury houses with our eyes closed and make millions in commission every single year.

So go on then, give it a go if you really think you can. You’ve definitely at one point in your life thought you have what it takes to be an interior designer, so put these skills to the test and stage a house in the quiz below and see how successful you’d be as a real estate agent. Do you know what art should be hung in the master bedroom? Or what bedding best shows off a beachside pad?

Stage a house in the quiz below and see how successful you’d be as a real estate agent:

Million Dollar Beach House and all three seasons of Selling Sunset are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.