All the Selling The OC cast who’ve left The Oppenheim Group and their dramatic reasons why

The company culture gets blamed a LOT

Despite us seeing them appear to do not a lot of work in the office and instead focus on all of their dramas and only making house sales occasionally, still some of the Selling The OC cast members have left The Oppenheim Group.

Selling The OC is based around the Orange County office of The Oppenheim Group, which is the same company that Selling Sunset is about. These days it’s just standard practice for a member of the team to leave the Sunset office most series. However, with The OC lot it’s less of a regular thing, until recently when a few agents all decided enough was enough.

So, what has happened with all the Selling The OC agents who have left The Oppenheim Group and what was their reasoning for packing it all in? Let’s take a deep dive.

Alexandra Jarvis

Selling The OC cast who left The Oppenheim Group

via Netflix

Alexandra Jarvis has definitely been the Selling The OC cast member who has been the most vocal about her departure from The Oppenheim Group since she has left. She’s spoken out about the “toxic” workplace, and why she decided she had no choice but to leave it behind.

“There were a lot of factors that went into my decision,” Alexandra told People Magazine, before specifying that “toxic culture” was a big reason for her resignation. She added: “I don’t really think anyone’s surprised by [my departure]. I don’t really know what to say about it other than I just know when it’s time to leave a party.”

Tyler Stanaland

via Netflix

After all the drama with the breakdown of his marriage to Brittany Snow and relationship with OC co-star Alex Hall, Brett decided to leave The Oppenheim Group. He said he wanted to focus on working with his family in business, and was struggling to balance personal life and The O Group.

He told US Magazine: “I will be joining my dad and brother at Douglas Elliman and I look forward to aligning with a brand that has unparalleled reach and presence in the market with a renowned network of agents and industry leaders. I’m excited about this new chapter and to be working alongside family again.”

Sean Palmeri

via Netflix

Sean had a lot of drama in Selling The OC season three, and then according to Jason Oppenheim himself, Sean’s behaviour was deemed unacceptable for the business, and the brokerage cut ties with him. Sean blamed the business “culture” for his exit, and told Entertainment Tonight: “Unfortunately, The Oppenheim Group was not a culture fit for me, and I’m really excited for the future.”

He added: “I just signed as a partner with an amazing, top-producing team and mentor, Steve Games, previous owner of Prudential California Realty and Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty. Our team recently just launched with Coldwell Banker West.”

Selling The OC is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.