Ranked: The sickeningly huge net worths of the Selling Sunset cast

The new girls are making serious bank

The cast of Selling Sunset sell gorgeous homes to the rich and famous, but their own lives are just as glamorous, with their huge net worths definitely reflecting this.

Surprise! They’re pretty much all multi-millionaires, and live the same lifestyles as the celeb clients they sell houses to. This isn’t just a TV show to them, it’s a mirror into how they live every single day.

Here’s a rundown of the current cast of Selling Sunset, ranked by their ridiculously huge net worths. Read and weep!

Chelsea Lazkani – $500k (£375k)

The cast of Selling Sunset on Netflix and their huge net worths

via Netflix

Chelsea joined the cast in season five, and has an estimated net worth of around $500k. When she joined the show she already had five years of experience in real estate, and previously had a much more corporate job, working as a business strategist and solar analyst with companies in the oil and gas industry.

Amanza Smith – $1million (£750k)

via Netflix

Amanza has become a fav on Selling Sunset, and now has a net worth of $1million. Amanza used to work in interior design, and specialises in home staging. She’s also worked as a model, with one job including being a briefcase model on Deal or No Deal.

Mary Fitzgerald – $2million (£1.6million)

via Netflix

Since being on the show, Mary has gone up the ranks at The O Group – being promoted to Vice President of The Oppenheim Group in season five. She’s worked as a realtor for well over a decade, selling homes worldwide.

Christine Quinn – $3million (£2.25million)

via Netflix

Yes, Christine Quinn might not be in the cast anymore, but they talk about her so much she may as well be. The queen of the show has an estimated net worth of $3million. She started in the entertainment and fashion industry before settling into her career in real estate.

Since leaving Selling Sunset, Christine has started a new real estate brokerage with her mega rich husband, which allows clients to purchase homes using cryptocurrency. She’s also published a book, and of course, made some moves in the fashion industry.

Nicole Young – $3million (£2.25million)

via Netflix

Nicole might be new to Selling Sunset, but she’s earned her money working for The Oppenheim Group for years. She worked as a marketing consultant after uni, before moving to LA in 2007 and going into real estate. She’s worked at The Oppenheim Group since 2014.

She’s now got a net worth of $3million, clearly coming from having the same competitive streak as the rest of the realtors. In the season six trailer, she said: “I have $100million in sales and counting. If someone were to get in the way of that, there’s gonna be an issue.”

Emma Hernan – $3million (£2.25million)

via Netflix

On The Oppenheim Group website, Emma describes herself as a “self-made millionaire” and she has a reported net worth of $3million. In previous seasons she’s not let us stop knowing about her vegan food business – her damn empanadas basically had their own storyline in season five.

Emma is the CEO of her own frozen food company called Emma-Leigh & Co, which launched in 2020. She’s also been a model, and started investing aged 14.

Heather Rae El Moussa – $3million (£2.25million)

via Netflix

Before becoming a realtor, Heather worked as a model. She began her career as a professional model at the age of 18, and has done shoots for Playboy. Heather also used to be a pilates teacher and has had some minor TV and film roles.

Bre Tiesi – $6million (£4.8million)

Bre has joined the cast for season six, but is already one of the wealthiest realtors at The Oppenheim Group. She’s a former model, who has been modelling she was a teen.

Prior to joining the Oppenheim Group, Bre was a real estate agent at Keller Williams Beverly Hills. According to Netflix, as a high-yield closer with a stacked roster of celebrity clientele, Bre has received plenty of attention for her business savvy. Bre’s net worth is estimated at around $6million.

Chrishell Stause – $6million (£4.8million)

via Netflix

Out of all the realtors, Chrishell has equally the most bucks. She’s one of the agency’s most successful agents at the moment, and before that had a career in acting. Her previous television roles include Amanda Dillon in All My Children and Jordan Ridgeway in Days of Our Lives.

Jason and Brett Oppenheim – $50million each (£40.3million)

via Netflix

Nobody should be surprised that the Oppenheim brothers have the highest net worths of all the Selling Sunset cast members – they literally own the business. Both of the guys are qualified lawyers and had a career in law, also working with celebrity clients, before heading up the number one luxury real estate company in LA.

Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.