Nicole Young from Selling Sunset on Netflix

Get to know Nicole Young: The new realtor causing a stir on Selling Sunset

She was meant to be in the show from season one, but dropped out last minute

Selling Sunset is back – and what could be more drama than adding two new realtors?! The devil works hard, but the producers of Selling Sunset work harder, introducing us to Nicole and Bre all in one season.

Nicole has been around the cast for years, so she’s definitely not new to the scene for them. However, we’ve got some getting to know to do – so here’s what you need to know about Nicole Young, as she joins the cast of Selling Sunset for season six.

New Selling Sunset realtor Nicole is 37 and from Minnesota

Nicole Young is 37, and was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Before going into real estate, Nicole studied marketing and PR at Baylor University in Texas. She then worked as a marketing consultant, before moving to LA in 2007 and going into real estate. She’s worked at The Oppenheim Group since 2014.

Despite working for the brokerage for a decade, this is the first time Nicole has appeared on screen in Selling Sunset, however, she’s definitely not a new face to the cast members. She was offered a spot on the show from season one, but backed out at the time.

“Honestly, at the time, I just got cold feet right before they were going to start filming,” she told PEOPLE. “I just wasn’t ready to expose my entire life, and even more so, my clients and business — which I’m very protective of — to the entire world.”

She’s clearly got the same competitive streak as the rest of the realtors, in the trailer she said: “I have $100 million in sales and counting. If someone were to get in the way of that, there’s gonna be an issue.”

Nicole has been married since 2017

Nicole is married to a man called Brandon, who she tied the knot with in 2017. Nicole doesn’t post about him much, and his Instagram is set to private. Nicole recently posted on Instagram a picture of herself, Brandon and their two dogs, captioned: “Mi familia”.

Ahead of appearing on Selling Sunset, Nicole has 23k followers on Instagram

Ahead of the show, Nicole already has 23.3k followers on Instagram – this will definitely rise dramatically after an appearance on Netflix.

Most of her posts right now are the classic girl boss suit pics in listings, and loads of pictures of her hanging out with her fellow cast members.

Umm, she officiated Mary and Romain’s wedding?!

Remember when Mary and Romain got married on the show? Well we have ~technically~ seen Nicole in the Selling Sunset cast before, as she officiated the wedding!

Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.