Image may contain: Smile, Person, Human, Face

Megan is already joking about finding a new boyfriend!!! Obviously

I swear this woman is a clown hahahah

Obviously, you know that Megan and Wes broke up yesterday. But that's already old news, because Megan is now joking about finding a new boyfriend!!!

In her Instagram story last night, she can be overheard having a conversation with a friend. Her friends says: "There’s always a lobster for someone."

And Megan replies: "Well, I need to hurry up and find my fucking lobster because I’m getting old." She then starts laughing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp7Iy5_hLhW

Megan announced news of the split yesterday. She wrote on her Instagram story: "It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate.

"We have been working hard for well under a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might be possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate.

"We are however, and always will be a family, and in many ways we are closer than we have ever been. We are parents first and foremost, to one incredibly wonderful hamster and we ask for his and our space and privacy to be respected at this difficult time.

"We haven't really conducted our relationship that privately, and we hope that we consciously uncouple and co-parent, we will be able to continue in the same manner. Love, Megan and Wes x"

One particular part of the "uncoupling statement" stood out as odd, where Megan wished the public would respect the privacy of their hamster at this "difficult time".

This was when people realised that her post was identical to Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin’s famous "conscious uncoupling" post.

Megan later addressed this in a conversation with Samira Mighty, another ex-Love Islander. She made it clear it was a joke as she said: "I'm not going to co-parent a hamster fool."

Image may contain: Human, Person, Poster, Advertisement, Brochure, Paper, Flyer, Text Message, Text

This comes just over a week after Megan sent for Wes' Dancing on Ice partner, Vanessa Bauer, accusing her of "tactically" breaking up with her boyfriend on the night of their first performance for "attention."

Wes is yet to make a statement about the split. And with all the jokes Megan keeps making, it's got me wondering. Is it even real? ?