Love Island 2019: What are all the contestants up to now?

Has anyone seen Anna????

| UPDATED Hide Images

The show might well and truly be over, but our fascination and near-on obsession with the lives of the Love Island 2019 contestants will never end.

Millions of us follow them all on Instagram, watch them become brand ambassadors for every fast fashion company possible and inevitably break up with their Love Island partners. The cast and their dramas is the gift that keeps on giving.

So what are the Love Island 2019 contestants up to now? Here's a rundown of who's doing what.

Amber Gill

Amber won Love Island 2019 alongside Greg O'Shea. So since the villa she's probably been spending the £50k prize money.

via Instagram @amberrosegill

Amber has been on the down low since Love Island, she appeared on Loose Women and has been rumoured as having a radio job in the pipeline. But she definitely has some more projects on the go, if her cryptic Instagram stories are anything to go by:

Greg O'Shea

There had been rumours that Law grad turned Love Island winner, Greg O'Shea, had secured a paralegal job at a top Irish law firm. However, according to Legal Cheek a source close to the firm, A&L Goodbody, has confirmed this is not true.

via Instagram @gregoshea

Greg has said he does still want to pursue a career in law. When he appeared on Loose Women with Amber he said: "So rugby is my first love and I also want to qualify as a solicitor, so that’s my life. And the only reason I got into the villa was because of that life."

He is also back in his home town in Ireland and training for rugby full-time. He is in preparation for the World Sevens circuit and Olympic qualification period.

There's one thing that's for sure though, Greg has been keeping busy. So busy in fact he only had time to dump Amber by TEXT. Yep the Love Island 2019 winners only lasted five weeks, and Greg reportedly texted her to end it, savage.

Molly-Mae Hague

It's pretty clear that despite being the runner-up in Love Island 2019, Molly-Mae is winning in so many ways. She secured herself a £500,000 deal with PrettyLittleThing and has her own range with them.

via Instagram @prettylittlething

But it has since been revealed eight of the items in her "collection" were existing PrettyLittleThing pieces. Awkward.

Molly-Mae has also reportedly secured ANOTHER six-figure deal with a hair brand. She really is making serious ££££.

Tommy Fury

Tommy and Molly-Mae are quickly becoming a power couple, because it's not just her securing huge deals after Love Island.

via Instagram @boohoomanofficial

Tommy Fury has been announced as a brand ambassador for BoohooMan. He's launched his own edit and is modelling pieces on the fashion site.

Tommy and Molly-Mae are still together and have moved in together.

India Reynolds

India finished in third place on Love Island 2019 alongside Ovie. Before the villa India worked as a vegan chef, and now she is apparently in talks to release her own fully vegan make up range.

via Instagram @boohoo

As well as this, India has been announced as a new brand ambassador for Boohoo.

Ovie Soko

Ovie became a meme king in the villa. Since Love Island he has appeared as TV chef on This Morning, done a huge interview with The Guardian and has been announced as an ASOS model. And what's more – he's doing it alongside his dad!!!

via Instagram @oviesoko

According to reports, Ovie's deal is worth six-figures and he will be the new face of the brand.

India and Ovie are still together.

Curtis Pritchard

Since the villa, pro-dancer Curtis has kept his dancing career going. He's landed a presenting role on The Greatest Dancer for BBC One. He is also a dance captain and choreographer on Ru Paul's Drag Race UK, alongside his brother AJ Pritchard.

via Instagram @curtispritchard12

He's also been doing lots of daytime TV interviews including: This Morning, Lorraine and Good Morning Britain.

Maura Higgins

Maura has done all sorts of bits since she left Love Island. She's been on the cover of Grazia, become an agony aunt on This Morning and she's been rumoured for Dancing on Ice.

via Instagram @maurahiggins

That's not to mention securing huge contracts with both Boohoo and Ann Summers. Maura signed a six-figure deal with lingerie brand, Ann Summers, which will include her own line. She is a brand ambassador for Boohoo and will be the face of her own Christmas edit, plus a number of "special projects".

Curtis and Maura are still together.

Anton Danyluk

Anton has been doing PAs at clubs all over the UK. If his Instagram is anything to go by, it looks like he's been having a great time.

via Instagram @anton_danyluk

He's done 50 dates all together, and his mum has even been doing appearances too.

On top of all those, he's even managed to find time to create some god awful TikTok videos!!! What a man.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B14FYkDDNao

Belle Hassan

Before the villa, Belle worked as an MUA. And now she's left Love Island she's going back to her roots as according to reports, Belle is working on her own makeup range.

via Instagram @bellehassan

She's also done more than her fair share of sponsored posts on Instagram. She has advertised brands such as Velvo tan, ICONIC London makeup and Bondi Sands tan.

It looks like all of Anton's partying was too much for Belle, as the pair have split up just five weeks after the show ended. Apparently Belle felt "disrespected" and second best to Anton's party lifestyle. She also reportedly found his "obsession" with Craig David "awkward". The TikTok video does a lot of the talking here.

Anna Vakili

Anna was the last person you'd have expected to fade into the background after the villa, but she has.

via Instagram @annavakili_

Apparently though she is in talks with a "major" brand about bringing out her own eyelash range. Watch this space?!

Jordan Hames

Has anyone seen Jordan???? Since the villa he has been silent.

via Instagram @jxrdanhames

Like seriously, the only proof Jordan hasn't dropped of the face of the earth was when Lucie posted that weird video with a hairdresser saying "look Jordan who's with me" and Jordan recreated it.

Chris Taylor

Chris has been doing lots of charity work since he left the Love Island villa. He did a charity golf game and sold his personalised Love Island merchandise on eBay to raise money for Dogs Trust.

via Instagram @christaylorofficial

Like we needed any other reasons to love him.

Harley Brash

Harley left the villa with Chris Taylor. However since then, Harley and Chris broke up. The pair had been together for three weeks.

via Instagram @harley_brash

Other than that, Harley has been majorly keeping up appearances on Instagram. She's done a few shoots and some sponsored posting.

Francesca Allen

The main thing Francesca has done post the villa is creating this jokes recreation of the Cadbury eyebrows advert with Chris:

Chris and Francesca Cadbury advert

HOW IS SHE SO GOOD???!!

Posted by The Holy Church of Love Island on Monday, September 2, 2019

How is she so good???!!

Before the villa she had her own boutique in Essex, which she has gone back to. There are also rumours she might be in the next series of Celebs Go Dating!!!

Michael Griffiths

Since leaving the villa, Michael has been doing PAs in nightclubs up and down the country. He even had people chanting "chaldish" at him during one.

via Instagram @mac_griffiths_

Michael is also going to be appearing on the Ex on the Beach celebrity special in America and is a brand ambassador for The Couture Club.

Joanna Chimonides

After Love Island nobody was sure if Michael and Joanna were going to get back together. It looks like that ship has sailed, as he was pictured kissing Nabila (from Casa Amor) and then Joanna just an hour later.

via Instagram @joannachimonides

Joanna has been rinsing Instagram advertising for all it's worth. She's promoted brands such as Starpowa Gummies, JD Sports and Oh Polly.

Amy Hart

Before Love Island Amy was working as a cabin manager for British Airways. When she left the villa she quit her job.

via Instagram @amyhartxo

Since then she has appeared on Loose Women and has been rumoured for a few more TV appearances. One of the rumours is that she is in the I'm a Celebrity line up for the next series, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

George Rains

George has gone back to modelling since the villa. He's managed by MiLK Model Management.

via Instagram @georgerainsofficial

He's also jumped on the Insta spon-con bandwagon, of course. There have been rumours floating about he's dating fellow Islander Yewande, because they have been commenting a lot on each other's Instagrams. Neither have confirmed if the rumours are true or not.

Lucie Donlan

Lucie has had a wild time since leaving the villa. Firstly, she's become a viral meme. A video of her making what can only be described as the weirdest face and noise did the rounds, and everyone was so baffled she had to explain it.

She'd had some pretty weird moments:

Lucie's weirdest moments

Is she the new Dr Alex???

Posted by The Holy Church of Love Island on Wednesday, August 28, 2019

On top of that, Lucie is the new face of hair brand, Peng Hair. She is being paid £200,000 for the deal, which includes her posting about the brand all over her Instagram.

via Instagram @lucierosedonlan

Joe Garratt

Since his early Love Island departure, Joe has done some PAs at clubs around the UK.

via Instagram @josephgarratt

Oh, and Joe and Lucie are back together. Jucie 2.0 is here!!! The pair confirmed they were back on, and posted some cute pics on Instagram.

Danny Williams

Some of the Islanders jetted off to Ibiza to celebrate Danny's 22nd birthday. The party was notably minus runners-up Tommy and Molly-Mae, who were apparently banned for being "fake".

via Instagram @itsdannywilliams

Danny has also continued his modelling job. He is signed to FOMO models.

Jourdan Riane

Jourdan has been doing a lot of spon con with fashion brands on Instagram including Missy Empire, Oh Polly and ICONIC London.

via Instagram @jourdanriane

Jourdan also uploaded an Insta of her in front of a first class plane seat with the caption: "As long as the outcome is income… I don’t care." Unfortunately for her, Danny uploaded a pic to his Insta story a few minutes later of the pair in economy. Yikes.

Jourdan and Danny are still together.

Arabella Chi

Considering Arabella's time on the Love Island 2019 was just a week-long holiday, she's done pretty well for herself.

via Instagram @arabellachi

She said goodbye to Danny as soon as she left the villa and now she's dating Wes Nelson from series four!!!

Tom Walker

Since epically saying it would be interesting to see if Maura was all mouth (he will never live it down), Tom has disappeared into the shadows.

via Instagram @tom9walker

He's gone back to his previous job doing bits of modelling but other than that he seems to be just holidaying and living his best life. Fair enough.

Yewande Biala

Yewande is living. Her Instagram is a masterclass in how to not be on Love Island that long, but still cash in on the sponsored content and interviews as much as you can.

via Instagram @yewande_biala

But, all everyone wants to know is: Is Yewande dating George or not?!

Elma Pazar

Elma might have only been on the show for what seemed like a blink of an eye, but she's come out the other side winning.

via Instagram @elmapazar

She's cashing in on Instagram sponsored posting and has launched her own eyelash business.

Sherif Lanre

After nine days in the villa, Sherif was kicked out for "breaking villa rules".

via Instagram @sherif_lanre

Since then he's started selling t shirts with "it is what it is" written across them. His clothing brand is called "trend projects". Incredible.

via Instagram @trend_projects

Callum Macleod

Callum was the first of the Love Island 2019 contestants to be voted off the show.

via Instagram @callum_macleod

He's kept relatively quiet since leaving the villa. He's done the odd spon con on Instagram and been spotted out a few times with the other Love Island boys.