Image may contain: Clothing, Apparel, Man, Accessory, Accessories, Tie, Face, Person, Human, Head

Love Island Gossip Column: Which Islanders are now dating?! And Ovie is becoming a TV chef!!

You might want to sit down for this one

Welcome to The Tab's daily Love Island 2019 gossip round-up, bringing you the pettiest drama and the least believable tabloid exclusives from around the web today.

Amber and Greg have had their spin-off show cancelled

It's become customary for Love Island finalists to get spin-off shows. Last year we had Jack and Dani: Life After Love Island and never forget the disaster that was Chris and Olivia: Crackin' On, where Chris Hughes and Olivia Attwood literally split up at the end of the show.

Love Island bosses have apparently decided not to go ahead with the same style of show for Amber and Greg because they think they're going to break up before it even airs. Savage.

Image may contain: Love Island, gossip, news, latest, rumours, Amber, Greg, TV, spin off, show, cancelled, Court, Audience, Crowd, Hair, Room, Indoors, Human, Person

Not a spin-off, that's for sure x

Amy and Marvin are apparently dating

Remember Marvin? He's the one that came in at Casa Amor, got pied by Amber and dressed up as Super Man. Well now he's apparently dating Amy Hart.

Image may contain: Love Island, gossip, news, latest, rumours, Amy, Marvin, dating, Photo, Photography, Portrait, Woman, Light, Costume, Girl, Footwear, Shoe, Female, Petal, Blossom, Flower, Plant, Face, Human, Person, Purple, Apparel, Clothing, Dress

via Instagram @marvinbrooks

According to Cosmo, the pair struck up a "close bond" after the whole Curtis drama, and she turned to Marvin for support. Since leaving the villa they've posted a couple of pictures together on Instagram, and a source claims there could be more than friendship brewing.

A source told The Sun: "He likes Amy but he's still a bit scarred from his Amber rejection. He's a true gent and he doesn't want to mess things up, but just take things slow as they are so close right now and have been supporting each other since they came out of the show."

Molly-Mae is receiving therapy from Love Island

Everyone thought Molly-Mae and Tommy had broken up when the pair were absent from social media after leaving the villa. However, The Sun has revealed Molly-Mae's social media break was part of therapy she is undergoing.

She has apparently taken up the offer of therapy that is offered to Islanders from Love Island producers to deal with online abuse.

A source said: "It's been incredibly upsetting for her and she’s really struggled to understand why it’s happened to her. She decided to take up the offer of therapy to try and get her head around it all and hopefully get back to her old self soon.

"All the Islanders are offered it but everyone has been particularly worried about her since the show and have insisted she get some help to cope with it all. She was also advised to take a break from being online, which she has taken onboard."

Ovie is going to be a chef on This Morning!!!!!

In what is possibly the best news ever, Ovie is going to be appearing as a guest chef on This Morning!!

On Thursday he will be cooking brunch for Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford on the show before having an interview.

Expect to see loads more of this:

This Morning’s editor Martin Frizell said: "Here at This Morning we pride ourselves on nurturing and developing new talent. Ovie was undoubtedly one of the most popular Islanders this year and so we’re thrilled to have him on the show as a brand new guest chef."

Michael kissed Nabila AND Joanna at the Love Island reunion after party?!

We already knew the Love Island reunion after party was loose as, but Michael took it to a whole new level.

In pictures taken by The Sun, Michael was seen kissing Nabila (I can't remember her either) at 2:26am and then Joanna at 3:30am!!! He just doesn't stop does he?!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B01HDvaByRj

Awkward!!! ?

Georgia Steel is going on Ex on the Beach and I will definitely be watching

It has been announced our gal Georgia Steel is going to be part of Ex on the Beach series 17.

We all know what Georgia is like, so I for one am DEFINITELY going to be tuning in to see her kick off big style on the beach. The series is set to air later in the year.

Amber and Greg and Ovie and India have been double dating

Is it just me that is living for these four? The Sun reports they were all seen going for a meal together at the Ivy Soho.

Amber posted a picture on Instagram from the night of her and Greg. It was captioned: "Dinner with my ❤️" and India posted a picture of all four of them on her story. Adorable.

Image may contain: Love Island, gossip, news, latest, rumours, Ovie, chef, tv, This Morning, India, Greg, Amber, double date, London, Indoors, Room, Food, Food Court, Restaurant, Bar Counter, Pub, Tablecloth, Dining Table, Table, Furniture, Human, Person

via Instagram @lovefromreyn

Curtis went to see Magic Mike without Maura

Ahhh Curtis, he really is everywhere right now isn't he? And this week he went to go and see Magic Mike.

The Daily Mail ran with the headline: "Love Island's Curtis Pritchard looks giddy as he meets A-lister Channing Tatum at Magic Mike Live with brother AJ and his girlfriend (but Maura is nowhere to be seen!)" which says it all really.

He did get a pic with Channing Tatum though!!!!

"Crazy times #wow".

Michael went to a club in Lincoln and everyone chanted 'CHALDISH' at him

Michael posted a video on his Instagram of him at the club looking out into the crowds of his adoring fans. As Kanye West's All of the Lights plays, people start chanting "chaldish" back at him. Iconic.

See the full vid on The Holy Church of Love Island Instagram story.

Olivia Buckland has had one of her Instagram posts banned

Image may contain: Love Island, gossip, news, latest, rumours, Olivia Buckland, Instagram, advert, ad, spon con, deleted, taken down, tan, Tattoo, Person, Human, Skin

The Instagram post before it was deleted

Season two fav Olivia Buckland has had one of her Instagram posts banned by advertising regulators.

She was advertising Cocoa Brown Tan, but the post was taken down as she didn't clearly mark it as an ad. Oops x

Tommy and Molly-Mae have been living it up in a £400 a night hotel

Image may contain: Love Island, gossip, news, latest, rumours, Tommy, Molly Mae, hotel, The May Fair, London, £400, Head, Selfie, Jaw, Photo, Photography, Portrait, Man, Face, Human, Person

via Instagram @tommytntfury

Since going silent on social media, Molly-Mae and Tommy have checked in to The May Fair hotel in London.

The luxury hotel costs a huge £400 a night. Which to them is probably like a quarter of an Instagram post.

In true influencer style, Molly-Mae posted a picture of her out on the hotel terrace whilst Tommy opted for a selfie video of a bit of the view but mostly his head. Give him some pointers please, Molly-Mae.

Image may contain: Love Island, gossip, news, latest, rumours, Tommy, Molly-Mae, The May Fair, hotel, London, Blazer, Person, Human, Metropolis, Urban, Building, Town, City, Coat, Jacket, Apparel, Clothing

via Instagram @mollymaehague

Megan Barton-Hanson is now dating someone she met on Celebs Go Dating

Megan Barton-Hanson is part of the new Celebs Go Dating series that started this week. So far she's been exclusively dating girls, and some of her dates have been awkward to say the least.

Megan's second date…

It all started so well… who do you think should be doing the apologising? ??????

Posted by Celebs Go Dating on Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Despite the dodgy start, it looks like Megan might turn things around in the episodes to come. She said on Loose Women: "It's gone really well. I am dating someone from the show. I can’t say who. I’ve dated both men and women during the show."

Tommy 'plans to quit boxing' to pursue stardom

The Sun reports Tommy Fury is planning to hang up his boxing gloves to pursue TV "celeb opportunities" instead.

Apparently Molly-Mae is supportive but Tommy's brother, Tyson Fury, has said the "last thing he needs" is to get carried away with being a reality TV star when he's a boxer.

Chris Hughes posted this DAMNING Insta post about Bali

Season three's Chris Hughes posted a picture of himself on Instagram captioned: "I’m not even guna pretend Gili T is fun. I can’t help but hate the locals who treat the horses like a piece of shit for transport, and with that I hate the people who are too fucking lazy to walk, supporting it. You’re all Wankers. Happy Tuesday x".

Image may contain: Love Island, gossip, news, latest, rumours, Chris Hughes, Bali, Instagram, Tree, Plant, Skin, Wood, Shorts, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person

via Instagram @chrishughesofficial

Some people praised him for being real on Instagram, others called him hypocritical because he works with race horses.

So he replied: "And for anyone else who claims this is a contradiction to the way I was brought up around race horses, and to what I do for a job now with ITV racing, then you’re the furthest from accurate.

"It’s not a contradiction in any way, shape or form. Let me educate you. Google Gili T horses. It’s disgusting. They’re treated as transport on the island for all the lazy pricks who can’t be bothered to walk 100 yards. Their mouths are throthing with dehydration, work every hour of every day, on concrete surfaces for other people pockets.

"Race horses live the best lives, get treated with respect, handled well, fed, watered, bedded down morning and night, loved by individuals daily, and actually have a place in so many people hearts. Treated with the closest attention to prevent any discomfort or injuries, and they enjoy what they’re bred to do. The reason I hate this place is because I know how horses are treated at home. It’s the furthest thing from a contradiction."

Now the comments is just full of people arguing. Maybe he should stick to cute pics of him and Jesy Nelson.

Amber is keeping her job as a hairdresser

In an interview with Closer Magazine, Amber has said she wants to return to her job as a beauty therapist in her aunty's salon.

She said: "I’m going to be sensible with the money. I’ll probably treat myself a little bit, but I’m going to invest and be careful with it. I’ll definitely keep working with my auntie.

"We’ll still have the salon, and I’ll build from that – the goal would be opening a few more salons together. That was the idea before Love Island, so hopefully we’ll see what we can do."

Tragic spon-con alert: Elma has promoted car air fresheners FIVE times!!!!

When Islanders leave the villa, they all promote car air fresheners. It is what it is. But Elma must either be reaaaally strapped for cash, or literally addicted to the freshness because she's posted about them FIVE times.

Image may contain: Love Island, gossip, news, latest, rumours, Megan Barton Hanson, Celebs Go Dating, Elma, Road, Finger, Person, Human, Asphalt, Tarmac, Apparel, Clothing

via Instagram @elmapazar

Her Instagram is flooded with car air freshener posts, all posted in the past month. She claims the fragrances last for up to six weeks, but if she's had five already I really am questioning that.

Look at this picture of Anton have a whale of a time at a PA

https://www.instagram.com/p/B020IqZj0xu

That's all.

For all the latest Love Island news, gossip and memes like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.

If that's not enough gossip for you, here's even MORE stories:

The 39 most savage memes from the Love Island reunion

Meet Lewis Burton, Caroline Flack’s fit new tennis player boyfriend

Love Island Gossip Column: Curtis would go out with a man?!! And Molly-Mae told Anton to fuck off?