Gypsy Rose Taylor Swift

Gypsy Rose Blanchard thinks Taylor Swift’s new song Fresh Out The Slammer is about her

She apparently sees a lot of similarities between the song and her life

Just when you couldn’t be any more obsessed with Gypsy Rose Blanchard, she’s now come out and said she thinks one of Taylor Swift’s new songs is about her.

Taylor Swift released her latest album The Tortured Pets Department a few weeks ago and one of the songs on it is called Fresh Out The Slammer. And you know who is fresh out of the slammer? Gypsy Rose.

According to TMZ, sources close to her say that Gypsy Rose thinks that Fresh Out of The Slammer is all about her December release from prison.

Apparently, she sees a lot of similarities between the song lyrics and her real life.

But if you’re not familiar with the song, it’s all about a woman getting out of prison and taking off with her lover. And obviously Gypsy moved in with her husband, Ryan Anderson straight out of prison. Lyrics include: Fresh out the slammer, I know who my first call will be to.”

Gypsy Rose Taylor Swift

Via Matt Baron/BEI/Shutterstock

They might now be broken up and Gypsy back with her ex Ken Urker but Gypsy reportedly thinks the song describes her experience to a T.

Gypsy Rose also relates to the line “camera flashes, welcome bashes” since the world has been following her since her release and her family threw her a welcome home bash.

Gypsy Rose is a known Swiftie. In prison, she spent all her commissary money on buying her albums and after being released she even bought Kansas City Chiefs tickets in an attempt to meet her. But sadly she wasn’t able to go as her parole officer instructed her to return to her home state of Louisiana after her release.

Gonna need a Gypsy Rose and Taylor Swift meeting ASAP.