Gypsy Rose husband restraining order

The plot thickens! Gypsy Rose Blanchard’s husband has now filed a restraining BACK at her

She already issued a restraining order against him and is demanding spousal support

So, yesterday we learned that Gypsy Rose Blanchard had filed a restraining order against her husband Ryan Anderson after they announced their divorce.

But now Ryan has filed a restraining order right back at her. According to court documents seen by PEOPLE, Ryan Anderson filed a restraining order against Gypsy Rose last Thursday, 11th April. There is a court ruling scheduled for the 23rd of May.

Gypsy Rose’s restraining order against her husband was filed on Monday 8th April, the same day she filed for divorce less than two years into their marriage. They physically separated on the 25th of March and have been living separately since then.

Court documents also show that Gypsy Rose is seeking interim and long-term spousal support from Ryan as she is “in need and the defendant has ability to pay and she is not at fault for the dissolution of marriage.” Gypsy Rose is estimated to have a net worth of over $3 million.

She is also requesting that he be denied any spousal support.

Gypsy Rose and Ryan did not sign a prenup agreement before they married and so each of them will be entitled to exactly half of what they have both earned in the two years they’ve been married.

TMZ reports they didn’t sign a prenuptial agreement as they thought their marriage was “the real deal” but now sources claim they realised they “made a mistake getting married” and it was “much too soon”.

An insider revealed that “Ryan’s letters helped her feel less lonely while she was locked up,” but things changed when she left prison. “It was too much of a struggle in the real world,” they said. “They didn’t really know each other well enough and she’d rather be single.”

On the 6th of April, Ryan spoke out for the first time about the split and revealed he was “completely blindsided” by it and had “no idea” she still had any feelings for her ex. She has recently been pictured holding hands and getting matching tattoos with her ex, Ken Urker.