Gypsy Rose Blanchard ex

Gypsy Rose Blanchard gets matching tattoos with ex days after breaking up with husband

Our queen moving FAST

Gypsy Rose Blanchard has been meeting up with her ex-fiancée Ken and even got a matching tattoo with him just days after announcing her break up with husband Ryan.

Before getting married to her husband Ryan, Gypsy Rose was engaged to Ken Urker who she met after he wrote to her in prison in 2018.

In an interview with PEOPLE, Ken Urker’s mother, Raina Williams, confirmed Gypsy and Ken met up for lunch and then went to a tattoo parlour just days after she announced her break up with Ryan. Gypsy Rose’s cousin, Bobby Pitre, who owns the parlour, confirmed they got matching dog tattoos.

There have been no pictures released of the tattoos but a source confirmed to TMZ that they got matching husky dogs on opposite arms so they would face each other.

However, Ken’s mother said: “They are not back together. They’re very cool. Ken is just being a supportive friend to her and that’s it.”

She added: “I think she’s a sweet girl. I think she’s made her mistakes and she’s trying to learn from them like anyone else. And I care a lot for Gypsy and I want to see good things happen for her.”

Ken Arker (Via Facebook)

Ken wrote to Gypsy in prison in 2018 after watching the Mommy Dead and Dearest documentary telling her story. Ken’s mum said: “He asked me before he wrote the letter and I thought it was a great idea just to show the girl that people out there her age can sympathise.”

At the time a representative for Gypsy said: “Gypsy’s family and her future husband Ken met in person for the first time in March. Gypsy and Ken are making plans to build a life together once she is released.”

They then got engaged in October 2018 but according to her book, Ken broke up with her after the TV drama The Act was released in March 2020.

“My son has never had any kind of ill intentions towards Gypsy,” Raina told PEOPLE. “It devastated him when they broke up the first time. But he truly thought that was what was best for Gypsy.”

Gypsy then went on to marry Ryan Anderson, a special education teacher from Louisiana, who also wrote to her in prison. They have been sharing their life together since Gypsy’s release but announced their breakup last week.

Gyspy Rose and Ryan (Via Instagram)

Gypsy Rose announced the split on a private Facebook account to her friends and family. She wrote: “People have been asking what is going on in my life. Unfortunately, my husband and I are going through a separation and I moved in with my parents home down the bayou.

“I have the support of my family and friends to help guide me through this. I am learning to listen to my heart. Right now I need time to let myself find … who I am.”

Gypsy Rose’s dad has also recently come out and said he only gave her and Ryan’s relationship a 50/50 chance of working and is not surprised at their split.