Gypsy Rose restraining order

Gypsy Rose Blanchard files restraining order against husband Ryan after ‘mistake’ marriage

She’s also demanding he pays her spousal support

Gypsy Rose Blanchard has officially filed a restraining order against her ex-husband, Ryan Anderson, only weeks after announcing their split.

Court documents obtained by People Magazine show that Gypsy Rose filed the restraining order in the 17th Judicial District Court in the Parish of Lafourche, Louisiana last week.

The court documents also show that she is requesting Ryan to pay interim and long-term spousal support because she is “in need and the defendant has ability to pay and she is not at fault for the dissolution of marriage.” Gypsy Rose is estimated to have a net worth of over $3 million.

She is also asking the court to deny spousal support to him from her, the documents show.

Their date of separation is listed as the 25th March and it is also claimed that they “lived separate and apart continuously since that time.”

Gypsy Rose and Ryan did not sign a prenup agreement before they married and so each of them will be entitled to exactly half of what they have both earned in the two years they’ve been married.

TMZ  reports they didn’t sign a prenuptial agreement as they thought their marriage was “the real deal” but now sources claim they realised they “made a mistake getting married” and it was “much too soon”.

Gypsy Rose restraining order

Via Instagram

An insider revealed that “Ryan’s letters helped her feel less lonely while she was locked up,” but things changed when she left prison. “It was too much of a struggle in the real world,” they said. “They didn’t really know each other well enough and she’d rather be single.”

On the 6th of April, Ryan spoke out for the first time about the split and revealed he was “completely blindsided” by it and had “no idea” she still had any feelings for her ex. She has recently been pictured holding hands and getting matching tattoos with her ex, Ken Urker.