Gypsy Rose Blanchard divorce reason

Right, here’s the alleged messy reason why Gypsy Rose Blanchard divorced Ryan

Apparently their arguments got really bad after her prison release

After the news last week that Gypsy Rose Blanchard and her husband Ryan had separated, the mystery and speculation surrounding what lead to their divorce just three months after her prison release has been rife. Now, the alleged reason behind Gypsy Rose Blanchard and Ryan Anderson’ divorce is starting to be reported on.

According to People magazine, Gypsy Rose announced the split on a private Facebook account to her friends and family. She wrote: “People have been asking what is going on in my life. Unfortunately my husband and I are going through a separation and I moved in with my parents home down the bayou.

“I have the support of my family and friends to help guide me through this. I am learning to listen to my heart. Right now I need time to let myself find … who I am.”

Via Reddit

According to TMZ, the alleged reason why Gypsy Rose Blanchard got a divorce from Ryan Anderson was because he became ‘super argumentative post-prison release and was constantly making her feel like she couldn’t do anything right.”

Ryan was also allegedly unhappy with Gypsy’s developing relationship with her father, and was jealous of them spending so much time together recently.

Previously, Gypsy Rose Blanchard’s dad, Rod Blanchard, is reportedly “not surprised” at the reason behind the divorce from her husband Ryan Anderson just three months after her release from prison.

In an interview with PEOPLE, he revealed he only gave their relationship a “50/50 chance” that it was going to work. He said: “Personally, I give it a 50/50 chance that it’s going to work. She can be spontaneous and make a quick decision and just jump into things without thinking.