Gypsy Rose has revealed whether her new boyfriend’s ‘D is fire’ and it’s good news for her

We’ve come full circle

Cast your mind back to when Gypsy Rose and her husband Ryan were still together, and that iconic “the D is fire” comment she made to defend him against haters, well she’s only gone and revealed whether her new boyfriend’s “D” is up to par.

In case your memory needs refreshing Gypsy defended her now ex-husband Ryan against haters, saying on Instagram: “Ryan, don’t listen to the haters. I love you, and you love me. We do not owe anyone anything. Our family is who matters. If you get likes and good comments great, if you get hate then whatever because THEY DON’T MATTER. I love you. Besides they jealous because you are rocking my world every night. Yeah, I said it. The D is fire. Happy wife happy life.”

And now that Gypsy is in a new relationship with Ken Urker one TikTok user asked her: “Now the real question is, is THIS D fire???” And it’s good news for Gypsy Rose and her boyfriend’s dignity as she revealed: “Let’s just say, I’m VERY happy.” Iconic stuff.

Via TikTok

And whilst Gypsy is thriving in her new relationship, Ryan is less great as he revealed the announcement of their split came as a complete shock to him. In an interview with The Daily Mail Ryan Anderson revealed how the unexpected announcement from Gypsy Rose has left him reeling: “I’m not doing well with it. For me, it just came out of the blue.” He also addressed whether he knew Gypsy and her ex were still close, revealing that he “had no idea she still had such strong feelings for him.

“I haven’t spoken to her, so I just don’t know what’s going on. I’m at a loss. I’m really not doing well at all.” A family member also revealed: “I don’t know if either of them has spoken to divorce attorneys, but the split is real. It’s done.”